Chapter 30

A few minutes passed and Mason came back with a glass of water. I gave him a small smile and took the cold glass from his hands.

"Greyson, can you leave?" Mason asked without moving his eyes from mine.

Greyson nodded before slowly walking out of the room.

Mason didn't hesitate to close the door.

"Is your arm okay?" He asked, sitting in the chair next to me.

I looked at my arm and nodded.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked looking for a clock.

"A few hours."

I sighed in relief, thankful I didn't sleep for a few days.

"Allie!" I heard a familiar male voice yelling from down the hall.

Mason and I turned our attention to the door when we heard footsteps getting closer.

"Sir, you can't go in there!" A lady yelled after him.

The door quickly opened and tears filled in my eyes. Masons face was filled with shock as he looked at the man standing in the doorway.

Justin quickly ran to my side.

"Allie what happened? Did that filthy idiot alpha do this to you?" He said staring at my arm.

He turned around and faced Mason.

"If you did this to my sister I will snap you in half like a twig. If you hurt her EVER, you'll be sorry." Justin said, screaming ever.

Mason smirked,"Well, it's not me you want to snap in half. Its your bloody father. He shot her in the arm with a silver billet."

Justin slowly turned around and looked at me.

"Is that true? Did dad do this to you?"

I nodded and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Justin's face was red as he stormed out of the doctors office.

I stared after him before turning to Mason.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

I could see tear stains down his cheeks. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed.

"My-My father." I said, staring into his emotion filled eyes.

"He's in the dungeon."

My breathing became heavy as I thought of my dad.

"I want to see him." I said, firmly.

"Allie, that's not the best idea." Mason said with pleading eyes.

"I don't care Mason. I want to see my father!" I said, getting off of the bed.

Mason sighed and grabbed my clothes from a bag.

I just realized that I was wearing these clothes before I fell asleep.

"Who changed me?" I asked, panic clear in my voice.

"My mom." Mason said, running his fingers through his beautiful, soft hair. Masons adoptive parents took him in when his parents died, raising him to become who he is now. They were friends of his parents, and took him in as their own. Both of his adoptive parents have been sweet to me, and I am grateful for them.

I nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

Mason left the room to give me my privacy as I changed.

I met Mason outside the door of the doctors office and he led me to two, large doors. I took a deep breath before we walked in the doors of the dungeon.