Chapter 21

After getting my bag out of my car, I walked into my new pack house and looked for Mason.

I searched the kitchen. He wasn't there.

I searched the living room, dining room, and theatre room. No where to be seen.

I walked upstairs and knocked on all the doors looking for Mason. He wasn't in any of those many rooms.

Where could he be? I thought back together he brought me here three days ago.

There's one place he could be.

His office.

I walked down halls and turned back when I realized I was in the wrong hall. Finally, I came up to the same, white double doors and knocked on them.

"Allie?" A very cute familiar voice said from behind me.

Greyson.

I turned around and grinned at the lite boy in front of me. I got down on my knees and he walked to me. I opened my arms and wrapped them around his body in a hug. He wrapped his tiny little arms around my neck and smiled a big toothy grin. A smile formed on my lips at the sight of his adorable grin.

"Well, hello Grey." I said, standing up and placing him on my hip.

"Hi Al-" a door opened behind us cutting Greyson off.

I quickly turned around and breathed a sigh of relief to see Mason.

Mason smiled and said,"Greyson, would you mind if I talk to Allie for a minute?"

Greyson nodded and tried to wiggle out of my arms. I gently put Greyson down and he scurried down the hall.

~

Mason led me upstairs so I can get unpacked. He showed me his room and I quickly declined. There is no way am I sleeping with him!

His face showed a flash of disappointment but then went to a small smile. He led me out of his room and into an empty room, a few doors down the hall from his.

When he left me in my new room, I set my duffel back on my desk and later on my bed. It was really comfy and the sheets were soft to the touch.

I laid on my back for a few minutes before getting up and unpacking my bag.

~

After I finished unpacking and got used to where I put everything in my room, I walked down stairs.

"Hello Luna." A small old lady said, approaching me.

What?!? Did she just call me Luna? No! She couldn't! I must have heard her wrong.

I stood there staring at the lady in front of me.

"You are Allie Dawson? Aren't you?" She asked, a look of hope on her face.

I opened my mouth to speak but someone behind me spoke before I could.

"Yes gran. This is Allie Dawson. Your future Luna." Mason said, coming up behind me and smiling.

A grin was plastered on Masons grandmas face and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Allie. It's so nice to finally meet you! My grandson here would not stop talking about you!" She said pointing at a blushing Mason.

I have never seen him blush before. He looks so adorable when his cheeks are red! I just want to squeeze his cheeks.

"You can call me Diane or grandma." She said, catching my attention.

She smiled and kissed Mason on the cheek before leaving.

Mason stared at me and asked,"Now. Can I get a kiss on the cheek from my beautiful mate?"

======================

Hehe! So what did you think?

Greyson is SOOOO CUTE!!!

Allies finally moved in!!!!!

What did you think of Masons grandma, Diane?

Thanks for those comments! I really appreciate them!!! They brought a smile to my face! :)

Thank you!!!

-Faith