Chapter 25

I looked to the right and gasped at what I saw.

Mason.

Masons blonde wolf pinned the bear to the ground. Mason looks at Greyson and I, before quickly biting at the bears neck.

The bear let out a deafening roar. I pulled Greyson in front of me and sat him on my lap. I made sure he wasn't facing Mason or the bear.

Greyson's eyes were red and tears were rolling down his cheeks. I felt like I was on the verge of tears as well.

I held them back and wiped Greyson's tears. I kept my eyes on Greyson.

I forced a smile and Greyson did too.

I jumped when the bear let out another deafening roar. Greyson started crying again and I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces.

I hugged Greyson tightly and looked back at the bear. Mason was still biting the bear but the bear was barely moving.

Soon the bear stopped moving completely and Mason slowly moved towards us. The bear laid on the ground, dead.

I stared at Mason as he looked between Greyson and I. I thought he was gonna turn around but he didn't.

All he did was lay down and put his head on my lap. I slowly turned Greyson around and wiped his tears.

His face brightened up and a smile overtook his frown when he saw Mason.

He petted Mason and laughed. Mason picked his head up and I thought I saw a smile in his eyes.

I giggled and petted Mason also.

~

Masons POV

After Allie, Greyson and I finally came home, I ran up to my room in wolf form and shifted back to a human.

After shifting back into human form, I quickly grabbed clothes and threw on a white shirt and jeans.

I ran out the door to search for Allie.

Vanilla and lavender.

Her sweet scent filled my nose and a smile was plastered on my face.

I followed her scent and it led to Greyson's room.

I took a deep breath and walked into Greyson room.

Allies and Greyson's heads snapped up and looked at me.

They were both on Greyson's bed. Allie was smiling and I blushing. I chuckled at that. Greyson had a huge grin on his little face.

Allie turned to Greyson and whispered something to him. He nodded and she looked my way. She got off her bed, bit her lip and walked to me.

"I need to talk to you." She said, grabbing my hand and leaving Greyson's room.

======================

Sorry for the short chapter!!!

What do you think Allies gonna talk to Mason about???

Please comment your opinions about the book! It would really help me in my next chapters!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!!

-Faith