007. anniversary blues

"It's official," Charlie says flopping back on the bed, slightly out of breath and covered in sweat

"It's official," Charlie says flopping back on the bed, slightly out of breath and covered in sweat. "New house sex, is the best kind of sex but it's even better when it's anniversary sex." Addison smiles at her wife's comment and pulls the bedsheet closer to her body. They lay quietly together, regaining their breath after a very intense couple of hours. Addison lays her head on Charlie's chest and listens to the thumping of her heart. They lay in silence for a few minutes before Charlie mumbles something. 

"What?" Addison laughs.

"I said, happy anniversary." She says with her eyes closed. Addison smiles and draws circles on Charlie's shoulder. They once again settle into silence before Charlie turns her head to look at her wife. "Looking back, I mean...I know we got married really fast, but I really don't care about that, because I love you and I know more than anyone that life is really fucking short and I want to spend every moment I have left on this planet with you." Charlie smiles and Addison presses a kiss to Charlie's bare shoulder. 

"I love you." She whispers into it. Charlie presses a kiss to Addison's forehead and pulls her tighter towards her. They're torn apart by Charlie's alarm, indicating that she should get up for work. Charlie begins to pull away from Addison but the redhead grips her arm. "5 more minutes." 

"Addie, I would give everything to just spend today in bed with you, but I can't. I have surgery with Robbins." Charlie sits up and Addison admires the colours and patterns that fill her back. "I gotta shower and you could join me?" Addison bites her lip and smiles. Charlie raises an eyebrow. 

"Give me 5 minutes, I'll meet you in there." 

Charlie leans down and presses a soft kiss to Addison's lips before heading into their bathroom. As soon as the door closes Addison rolls over, grabs her phone and hastily calls Alex.

"Hi, did you pick him up okay?" She says down the phone.

"He was a bit grumpy this morning but yes he's fine. He's currently asleep on my bed." Alex replies and Addison hears him laugh lightly.

"Could you bring him round about 8? I have surgery but we'll be out of here by 6." She says quietly, making sure that Charlie doesn't hear. 

"Yep, that's cool. I'll see you later."

"Thank you for this, Alex." She adds just before he goes.

"Anything for you, babe." Addison rolls her eyes and hangs up the phone before heading into the bathroom to shower with Charlie. 

They shower together. Well...Addison attempts to shower, Charlie just presses her wife up against the tiles and kisses down her body. They don't actually shower, they just have sex.

"Can you put the coffee on? " Addison shouts over the sound of her hairdryer. Charlie looks at her confused, toothbrush in her mouth and foam dripping down her chin, not hearing what she said. Addison turns off the hairdryer and sets it on the counter. "I have a meeting with Webber about the Chief position today and you kept me up all night." Charlie spits out that toothpaste, her mouth still covered in foam