a/n.

Hi friends!

I'm so glad you have decided to continue to follow Charlie Beck and her life at Seattle grace.

Redamancy started off as a small idea i had. i originally wrote it as a comfort fic for me, but then i decided to share the love i had for Addison, with you guys! and i'm so glad i did.

13.4k views, 525 votes and nearly 37,000 words later, the sequel is happening.

the first chapter will probably be up after New Year's as i have uni work and i'm currently working on my dissertation, but i promise you; i will see this to the end.

this book will be full of ups and down and smiles and tears, so be ready.

just a warning though for some, in future chapters (around chapters 14-20) there will be character death, drug use, and violent scenes with blood/gore

depending on how much i write this could either be the last part or book 2 of 3, it all depends on how much love this gets and how motivated i am.

all i know is that this universe is so much bigger than i intended it to be and now I have so much planned for this little family.

it does follow the tv show, but it is canon divergent as well, so this is pretty much like season 4/5 onwards, and those of you who have seen the show...please prepare yourselves; shit gets real.

seattle grace has become a second home to me and i love that you have all got as invested with this as i have

please always comment and vote on both this and 'redamancy'; i love to hear your thoughts

all the love

beck x