The Atlantians

-Lance POV-

I was driving my wagon tiredly. I'd stopped and hunted a few times along the way so I had goods to trade and sell when I got there. I'd bathed every time I came across a body of water. My suit was still completely clean.

As I approached the coast I saw a giant bridge that must've been a hundred feet wide, and it looked like it went on for miles. It was made out of metal beams topped in some kind of stone, but there were sea shells and various other pretty things embedded in the stone. I started driving across the bridge. The view of the ocean from the bridge was amazing. Once I reached the highest point of the bridge my attention was shifted away from the ocean. In front of me was a Island city unlike anything I could have imagined. The buildings were all weird shapes, and there was a tower that seemed to pierce the clouds. They were all different colors and made of different materials.

Scattered throughout the city were many large temples to the Greek gods. I'd heard many tales of the Greek Gods from my mother. The Greek gods were the most well known of all gods and Greek tales were spread widely and freely. I'd always loved their tales, especially those of Leonidas. I'd planned on finding his spear while I was in the city, simply because I wanted to know more about the legendary man. I already had a pretty good idea where it was hidden.

So I reached the entrance of the city, it didn't have any walls or any defenses at all. When I got there, Guards appeared from seemingly nowhere.

"Halt, state your business!" The head guard said sternly. He was a bit taller than me and was very well built. He had black hair, dark grey eyes, and perfectly tanned skin. He looked like he was a few years older than me.

I lowered my hood. "I am Lance, I'm here in search of a few items, as well as to do trade and speak to the ruler of Atlantis." I said.

The guards were all dressed in Spartan armor with red capes. I recognized the armor from the time I met a traveling Spartan when I was young.

The head guard nodded. "What is it that you are looking for?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"I'm looking for the pelt of the Cretin Bull, as well as the spear of Leonidas." I said.

The head guard chuckled. "Well then, I guess you're in luck. The spear of Leonidas is right here." He said as he pulled the shaft of a spear of his back, but it didn't have a spear head.

"The spear head is missing..." I said.

He scoffed. "It was broken in his final battle, and the head is lost, has been since it was broken." He said.

I nodded. "I see, then I guess I still have a chance. Do you know anything of the Cretin Bulls pelt?" I asked curiously.

He nodded. "I do, but you'd have to talk to my father about that. We need to check your wagon for any weapons."  He said.

I nodded in understanding and jumped down. "You seem like a man of integrity, I ask that you search it personally. I have valuable items in there, but the only weapon I have is my bow." I said before patting my quiver.

He nodded. "Thank you for the kind words. I will do as you ask." He said, before climbing into my wagon and rummaging through my belongings.

When he got out he nodded to the other guards. "He's clear." He said before turning to me. "I will take your bow though, you can keep the quiver. There's not much you can do with just arrows." He said.

I nodded and took my bow off. I handed it to him. "Just so you know, I do have a relic as well." I said.

He nodded. "Well there's not much we can do about that, so just don't destroy anything." He said.