ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ᴡᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀ ᴅʏɴᴀꜱᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴀᴋᴇ."

ᴍɪɪᴀ

━━🌹 ━━

What my father said has been occupying my mind for the past couple of hours now, and I just can't seem to get it out of my head.

Then you would have noticed that you were being watched the moment you came to the Kingdom of Camelot.

If this is the case, not only does this put me in danger but also the others. Which is just great. Another problem to keep in mind.

Just after my father revealed this to me, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth arrived and immediately headed for the Serpent Sin of Envy who couldn't remember what had happened in her life over the past ten years. It turned out it was the Goat Sin of Lust who removed her memories and, naturally, Diane left to go back to her homeland, the one place she would feel safe.

So right now, we're all in the Boar Hat Tavern as Hawk's mother rushes to the Giants' homeland, Megadozer.

Suddenly, the Dragon Sin of Wrath dashes out of the tavern to head outside and then shouts, "Hawk's mum, stop for a second!"

The next second, we come to a quick halt. Confused, King leaves the tavern to join Meliodas outside. But I know exactly why we've stopped.

I can sense three powerful magical auras in the distance, two of them are two members of the Ten Commandments whereas the other—it's hard to distinguish what exact race they're from.

"It looks like they've detected our presence," the Boar Sin of Gluttony comments once we all head outside.

I flinch when I feel the presence of a roaring fire shoot through the huge, green lands like an arrow released from its bow.

"The mass of devastating power is heading towards us at top speed," King states in fear.

"Hawk's mum, change direction and run as fast as you can!" my best friend orders firmly.

But this appears to be useless since the flaming bird immediately changes direction as well and continues to pursue us. Evidently, it's determined to bring all of us down.

The eldest son of the Demon King and I share a look with one another; he can't use his powers otherwise the Ten Commandments will know for certain that he's still alive and will also learn of our location. I've always been able to hide my magical powers well enough so it seems the best option right now is for me to make the attack and get rid of this threat.

Spreading both of my hands in front of me, I'm about to call out to my magic when Hawk's mother abruptly turns and heads straight to the firebird. When she ignores her son's desperate plea to stop, Hawk shrieks in dismay and jumps onto my best friend and I, bringing us down.