ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys. Nothing from me except please enjoy the new chapter! ❤

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ." 

ᴡᴇʟꜱʜʟʏ ᴀʀᴍꜱ

Look at you. You are barely holding on, the Demon King maliciously whispers into my head. Why don't I just end it all for you, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows?

Like hell you will, another voice answers him and the Demon King is suddenly ejected from my mind. Stay with me, bright star.

Old man?

Yeah, I am here. I am right here, (Y/n).

Why are you speaking to me? I ask, panicked. What about Grandad and Grandpa? Won't they find out?

It's alright, my father answers me. They are knocked out for now because of Mael's attack so they will not be able to sense my presence until they wake up. 

"Meliodas, I did my part," I hear Zeldris say weakly. "Fulfil my promise. Remove the curse that is on (Y/n)."

"Oh Zeldris, you fool," a new deep voice says. "After all this time, you still wish to save that vile traitor? I am disappointed. Both you and your brother utterly disgust me to no end. And of course, it seems that you have obtained such traits from your mother. Your mother who appears to still be alive."

The Demon King, the husband to Oriana, the father of Meliodas and Zeldris.

"This can't be," I hear Zeldris breathe. "Why are you in Meliodas's body? Father! What exactly does this mean? You told us what we needed to do to make Meliodas the new Demon King. We did everything you asked of us!"

"All he ever wanted was Meliodas's body," I say with a croaky voice as it finally dawns on me why the Demon King was so desperate for his eldest son to absorb all the Commandments as soon as possible. "He never did truly want Meliodas to become the next Demon King. Of course he didn't. The Demon King just needed him to become his new vessel."

"(Y/n)?" Zeldris whispers. "So you were here this entire time."

The Demon King roars in laughter. "You were so focused on trying to save (Y/n) but in the end, it seems you have served her right before me just so that I can kill her."

"You won't lay a finger on (Y/n)!" Elizabeth cries out. "Leave Meliodas's body at once!"

"This is your own flesh and blood, so act like it!" Hawk berates. "Do something fatherly for your son."

"For my son?" the Demon King repeats. "Ah, I see. You think fulfiling my son's earnest wish is my fatherly duty, right? Very well. I've thought of a good idea. Elizabeth, I've decided to undo your Infinite Reincarnation and for (Y/n), I will remove her immortality."

"What?" Elizabeth breathes.

Yeah right. What the hell is this bastard up to now?

(Y/n), try to stay awake, my father urges gently.

I cannot, I say faintly. My mind keeps slipping away at the most unexpected moments.

"And then I will kill both Elizabeth and (Y/n) as cruelly as possible," I hear the Demon King say.

There we go. That was what I was expecting to hear.

(Y/n) please, my father begs again.

Sorry, old man, I apologise as I begin to drift away.