ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Ahhhh the movie came out yesterday and I just watched it today but I'll only be able to start working on the chapters based on the movie tomorrow, sorry about the delay! Though I'm really excited about it!

Just a warning about this chapter: there may be some triggers since the starting scene may make you feel uncomfortable. Other than that, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

The image of the creature above is how I imagined Seth's original form when he was first awoken by Chaos

The image of the creature above is how I imagined Seth's original form when he was first awoken by Chaos. Credits to the artist!

"ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ." 

ᴍɪᴍᴇ & ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴡᴀʀᴛ

"Zel, stop," I beg through choked breaths as my nails dig into his cold skin. "Zel."

This can't be happening. Please. 

"My love, please say you'll die with me," Zeldris whispers with a crazy smile and refuses to move his hands away from my throat. "Won't you do that for me?"

This is not Zeldris. And I don't mean metaphorically. This really is not my Zeldris.

"Let go," I try to snarl.

"(Y/n)," he breathes, his red eyes gleaming with lust. "Don't you love me?"

"Not him," I grunt out and then use one of my hands to slam it against his pale face, my dark shadows bursting out to push him back.

This fake Zeldris cries out in pain, sounding so much like my Zel, and finally lets go of me, stumbling back as he covers his face with his hands.

"Who the hell are you?" I wheeze while massaging my bruised neck.

The Zeldris in front of me begins to grow smaller but not that much and then he whips his head up, laughing hysterically.

"Are you going to hurt me, Mum?" he asks loudly as his tiny hands grab onto his now plain white shirt. "Just like you hurt poor Dad?"

"What?" I breathe when I see that the person in front of me is Zeldris but at the same not. "Who—"

"Tell me, Mum," this new figure says crazily as they throw themselves at me, gripping onto my forearms. "Are you going to kill me just like you killed Dad and Grandad?"