ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

━━🌹 ━━ 

━━🌹 ━━ 

"ɪꜰ ɪ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ

ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ?

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?"

ᴍᴀx

━━🌹 ━━ 

Seven hours. It's been seven hours since Estarossa and Zeldris have come back to the Kingdom of Camelot, their bodies full of dreadful burns. It's taking a lot of magic from the Demon maids, including Oriana and Juno, to make sure that the two youngest Demon Princes heal properly.

So this must be the glorious power of the Lion Sin of Pride, Escanor.

In the sixteen years I was alone in my hut, I had heard many stories about the power of the Seven Deadly Sins. But there are also some facts about them that only Meliodas and I knew.

Naturally, I already knew about the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Dragon Sin of Wrath, Meliodas, the eldest son of the Demon King and the former leader of the Ten Commandments.

The Serpent Sin of Envy, Diane, a giant whose potential could grow if guided in the right direction.

The Grizzly Sin of Sloth, Harlequin, the Fairy King who had not yet grown his wings and who had also not yet discovered his true power.

The Fox Sin of Greed, Undead Ban, a sneaky Human who was unnaturally strong and always healed quickly during battle.

The Goat Sin of Lust, Gowther, a puppet created by the original Gowther who seemed to never show any emotions.

The Boar Sin of Gluttony, Merlin, a powerful Mage who now protects the current King of Camelot.

And finally, the Lion Sin of Pride, Escanor, a Human Prince who ended up being an outcast due to his abnormal strength and powers.

Escanor is probably the reason why Zeldris is lying unconscious in the bed beside me. Only his power could have caused such devastation and destruction upon the body of a Demon. Judging by the burns on both the bodies of the Demon Princes, I would say that Estarossa was up close to the blast and Zeldris got in the way seconds later. Which means that Zeldris should recover within the next couple of hours whereas it will take much longer with his older brother.

Good for him. Estarossa probably got too cocky when dealing with the Holy Knights and the Seven Deadly Sins. Let him learn the hard way.

"My lady," Oriana murmurs as she places a shawl around my shoulders. "Why don't you get some rest? You've been sitting here for ten hours now."