ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Ahhh they're here! The last twelve episodes are here and I've already watched five of them and written this chapter so hope you like it :)

Better remember what happened in (Y/n)'s flashbacks because everything is going to be pieced together in the next couple of chapters 😉

But for now, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ, ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ 

ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ, ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ." 

ᴀʟʟɪᴇ x

I say absolutely nothing when the Fox Sin of Greed picks me up with his large arms and carries me bridal style back to the rest of the group. Eyelids slipping shut, I let out a groan when my mind starts to fade in and out.

"It's become so quiet," I hear the eldest Archangel murmur. "Tell me what's happened. I'm afraid that I can no longer see."

"You overused your powers, dummy," I grunt out and a few of the others click their tongues in disapproval at what I just said.

"It's all over, brother," the younger Archangel answers. "The Demon King has been defeated. The threat is finally over."

Ludociel sighs in relief. "Oh, is that so? Just because they defeated the Demon King doesn't mean the Holy War is over."

"Easy now, brother," Mael murmurs. 

"This is but one small step along the way," Ludociel states. "The first step that will bring the Goddess' and the Demons together after despising each other for so long."

My mind darkens and everyone who is talking is blocked out.

Not the end of the Holy War, huh? I suppose he is right. We are still at the very bottom of the mountain and need to slowly make our way to the top so that we can see the rise of the sun, the rise of a new era, an era of peace. But we will make our way to it eventually.

My mind begins to awaken again when I hear Ludociel whisper, "Tell (Y/n) I am sorry that one of my soldiers killed that human girl she was so very fond of."

I scoff. "So that soldier was from your battalion, huh? But that Goddess made her choice. It was never your fault, Ludociel."

Ludociel laughs at this and when I open my eyes, my heart drops when I see that the Archangel has completely disappeared and bits of his grace is floating towards the orange skies above us.

"Brother," Mael says weakly.

"May you finally find peace," Elizabeth whispers as we all watch this beautiful sight.

Stay awake, my father begs.

I can't, I say apologetically as I fade away again.

"Sorry to butt in a super-serious conversation," I hear my best friend say as my eyelashes finally flutter open after a few minutes, "but there still is a way to lift our curses."

"Eh?" I mutter at the same time everyone gasps.

"The truth is when I escaped from Purgatory, I happened to come across that power by complete coincidence," Meliodas explains.

I chuckle softly as the Goat Sin of Lust says, "Now is not the best time for joking around. You're going to upset the others."

"Sorry Captain but Gowther's right," Ban says from above me. "There's no way you just conveniently picked up the power you needed toNo way, are you serious? You've got your intrinsic powers back?"