ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ,

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ."

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

━━🌹 ━━

The blade of the Demon Prince's sword flashes at his side briefly, indicating that he has taken it out of his sheath, and he surges forward to attack, but I'm much quicker. I always have been.

I jump right over him, drawing my dagger out and when I land back on the ground, I thrust it into the area between his shoulder blades. But it doesn't hurt him, he doesn't bleed.

I pull back, wave my dagger in front of his face and then say playfully, "My dreams, my rules."

Zeldris blinks as he slowly turns around to face me. "So we can't hurt one another here."

"Nope." I giggle and put back my dagger in my sheath. "One of the few spells I used while I was back in the Demon realm ensures any who are in my dreams or nightmares will never get hurt."

Zeldris scowls darkly as he puts his own weapon away. "Well, that's just great."

"Is this how you treat all the ladies, Zel?" I pout.

He rolls his dark eyes and then crosses his arms over his broad chest, his signature move during his teenage years. It seems like he still uses it.

Sighing, he asks, "So the betrothed of the eldest Demon Prince still travels with both him and his accursed Goddess?"

Betrothed of the eldest Demon Prince.

Nope, nope, nope. I don't like the sound of that at all. I never have and never will.

When I first started training with my father, the General of the Demon army, the Demon King was always there at my trainings, watching carefully. He was very impressed with my skills and the way I carried myself which is why he wanted me to marry his eldest son, Prince Meliodas.

But no way would that happen. The two of us grew up with me treating Meliodas like my little brother and him treating me like his younger sister. Yeah, there were a lot of arguments about who was actually the eldest. But I still think it's rather obvious that I'm the eldest. Well, mentally at least.

Besides, little Meliodas fell in love with a certain Goddess who was just perfect for him. Of course, the moment our 'engagement' was announced by the Demon King, Meliodas and I rebelled and started the Holy War. Even though it was so obvious we would do this, the whole Demon race was still shocked when their two greatest warriors, quite literally, stabbed them in the back.