ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

━━🌹 ━━ 

━━🌹 ━━ 

"ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ." 

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

━━🌹 ━━ 

━━🌹 ━━ 

"Well, well, well," I say in a low voice, my magic causing everything in the room to tremble and shake terribly, including the two other Demons that are in the same room as me. I hear glass fall to the stone ground and scatter everywhere but I ignore it. "Is this a gift for me, Zel? How sweet of you."

From the corner of my eye, I see Zeldris's dark eyes widen slightly as he says, "(Y/n), wait—"

"Your face is just screaming to be punched, you ugly bastard," I snarl at the Commandment of Benevolence who shuts the wooden door behind him and faces me.

"Then throw a punch at me, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows," Estarossa says with a bored tone and then spreads his arms by his sides, openly making himself vulnerable.

"Enough, brother," Zeldris snarls at the other Demon Prince and steps closer to me.

I try to take a step forward but the power of Estarossa's Commandment immediately brings me to my knees but I still hold my head high, refusing to back down.

"Estarossa," I drawl out his name and feel a sinister smile consuming my lips.

He quirks a silver eyebrow at this. "Are you quite sure she didn't hit her head, brother?"

Before I can stop or control myself, I can feel my dark magic swiftly crawl its way over my (y/s/c) skin, screaming for power.

"I want you to drown in my anger, my wrath, my rage," I say in a voice I don't recognise. "I want you to feel the pain I have been forced to endure ever since I was brought to this kingdom. Tell me, Estarossa, can my dark shadows devour you whole?"