Chapter 13: Icky Sick Day

A/N: I launched my patreon!!!

Hope to see some of you over there, I wanna make a fun little community of support so I can continue writing fics and making fanart!!!

https://www.patreon.com/doublemb

Also! I published a BNHA Oneshot fic around the concept of de-age scenarios cause, obviously, it's my fave thing to write. 

If you have any suggestions for chapters for that oneshot fic, send 'em over!!! 

_________________

Bakugou shot Todoroki a quick text before he and Kirishima laid down to go to sleep.

'Hey, shitty hair was complaining about his head hurting and Deku was sneezing up a fucking storm earlier so I gave shitty hair some medicine. I left it outside my door if you wanna give Deku some.' He typed, making sure to ad the part about using the specific medicine outside Bakugou's door considering, frankly, he doesn't trust Todoroki to not give one of these kids adult medicine. 

Like, Todoroki is book smart but when it comes to social shit and basic parental common sense, he's got none of that. 

Not that Bakugou is parental or anything right now.

Or has protective parental instincts.

Cause he's tough and doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. 

Clearly.

'Okay' Todoroki texted back. A few minutes later, Bakugou heard shuffling in the hallway and spotted a shadow pause by his door. 

Good, Bakugou doesn't want to have to deal with two sick toddlers for more than a day. 

Which, he hopes, won't even last a full day. 

Meanwhile, Todoroki got back up to his room and started reading the instructions on the side of the medicine bottle. 

Midoriya was sitting on Todoroki's extra mat and leaning against the wall, head drooping down as he struggled to stay upright and not fall asleep yet.

"Bakugou suggested you take some medicine so you don't get sick." Todoroki said as he grabbed a tiny paper mouthwash cup from his bathroom and poured out the proper amount of medicine.

"Nooooooooooo." Midoriya whined, furrowing his brows and pouting. 

"So you want to get sick?" Todoroki asked as he walked over and sat down in front of the toddler. 

"Nooooo." Midoriya answered, pout furthering. 

"Then take some medicine." Todoroki insisted, holding the little cup out. 

"Bu' id tas'e baaaaad!" The kid went on, absolutely not wanting to take that nasty liquid. 

"It's not that bad." Todoroki mumbled. If he ever put up a fit like this about taking medicine when he was a toddler, he would've gotten smacked. 

Again, noted: Do the opposite of what Endeavor did.

So Todoroki will remain patient. 

"Yes is!" Midoriya declared, moving his arm to hit the cup out of Todoroki's hand.

Luckily, Todoroki is a very well-trained hero student and Midoriya is currently a very tired three-year-old so Todoroki simply caught Midoriya's wrist with his free hand.

"What did we talk about earlier? About hitting?" Todoroki said calmly.

Midoriya looked down at the ground, face softening, "Dat on'y bad boys hit." He mumbled shamefully as Todoroki gently let go of his wrist.