Chapter 6: Test Troubles

Kirishima shuffled along beside Bakugou as they walked to the main school building. 

"S'ow down!" Kiri said, not wanting to trip and hurt himself and cry more today. 

Bakugou sighed and scooped Kiri up, holding him up and putting him on his shoulders. "There." He said, continuing to walk. 

Kiri huffed and pouted angrily, setting his chin in Bakugou's spikey hair. the point was he didn't wanna be carried like some little baby. Like, yeah, he's stuck in the body of a toddler but he doesn't wanna actually feel like a toddler too. It was bad enough crying over spilled scrambled eggs earlier. He guess he should've expected something like that though, he used to be a huge crybaby. Let's just hope he can keep his composure from now on. 

"Sowy." He mumbled. 

Bakugou moved his head some, "Eijiro, I fucking told you, it's fine." He reminded his tiny boyfriend. Kirishima nodded a little. "Don't go crying again and messing up my hair." Bakugou added, getting a little giggle from Kiri.

"'Ike you ac'ally s'yle it in da firs' p'ace." He pointed out, smiling. Bakugou cracked a smirk.

"Tastefully chaotic, Ei, it's a difficult balance." Bakugou joked as they entered the school building. 

"Sure, Kat." Kiri replied, resting his head back down in the messy hair. 

Midoriya munched on his granola bar, eyes still glued to the TV. 

"Um, we should probably get going, Midroiya." Todoroki pointed out, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room while other people left for class. 

Sadly, Midoriya seemed to be in a sort of trance, completely engrossed in the current cartoon. 

"Midoriya." Todoroki repeated, a little louder this time. 

Said kid blinked, as if suddenly remembering where he was and the current situation. He turned and quickly hopped up to turn off the TV. "Sowy, 'roki, go' dis'acted." He mumbled, blushing some as he shuffled over to Todoroki. He doesn't know why he was getting so zoned out. He should've been aware enough to remember it was a school day. But for some reason that silly kids cartoon had his complete focus. It wasn't even a good episode either. 

Hmm.

Everyone got to class and took their respective seats. 

Aizawa slouched in, dragging his sleeping bag behind him. He stood at the podium and was about to give morning announcements when he noticed two smaller versions of his students in place of the normal versions. 

He blinked a few times, "And the reason I wasn't immediately informed about this is because...?" He asked, eyeing Kiri and Midoriya. 

Kiri just shrugged. He didn't think it was that big of a deal. Of course, if this seems to be lasting an absurd amount of time, then alarm bells need to be rung. Or if they start losing their big kid memories and brains and everything. 

But that probably won't happen.

"We s'ill go' our mem'ies 'n s'uff though." Midoriya finally spoke up, getting a few "aw's" from his classmates. His little voice was just so goddamn cute, they couldn't help it. 

"Whatever, as long as you two have babysitters," Aizawa stated, "Which I'm guessing most of the class would be happy to do." He added, noting the excited looks on several of the students' faces.

And so class begun. The test wasn't until the period right after lunch so everything was pretty uneventful. 

Though, Midoriya started to struggle to keep still as the class periods went on. He couldn't help swinging his legs back and forth (since they were nowhere close to the ground and all) as well as just keeping quiet. He kept catching himself mumbling every word he wrote down and humming some as he listened. Which got him a few angry glares from Bakugou.