Chapter 2: The Most Unqualified Babysitters

Bakugou stomped down to the lobby and threw the front door open. 

Just to spot Icy-hot going down the stairs. 

Bakugou sighed. 'Please tell me we're not going to the same damn place' he thought as he easily caught up. 

"Oi, half-n-half bastard, the fuck you going?" He asked, speeding up so he could walk in front. Bakugou's a leader, not a follower. Which is why other people need to get behind him and stay out of his way. 

Todoroki blinked a few times, "I could ask you the same thing." He pointed out. What did it matter anyway? Besides, Todoroki doesn't wanna waste time chatting with someone when Midoriya might be in trouble. Ever since the sports festival and everything that's happened since, Todoroki wants to help Midoriya. Like sort of a thanks for helping Todoroki get out of his  'never use my left side in battle' angst. Also because looking at Midoriya's bright smile and soft freckled face makes Todoroki feel happy but that's beside the point. 

Bakugou groaned, "Don't fuckin' sass me, asshole, answer the damn question." Bakugou huffed. Damn, where'd this guy even learn to sass like that? He used to be so straightforward. Well, he still is, but he's finally learned sass and some sarcasm and it pisses Bakugou off. 

It all started when the guy started actually hanging out with classmates and got worse during the supplementary classes for the provisional license.

Wait.

Maybe he learned it from Bakugou.

Well shit.

That's even more annoying.

"Midoriya called and asked for me to come help." Todoroki finally answered, starting to look around now that they were off UA's grounds. An udon shop. Shouldn't be that hard to fine. 

Bakugou made a 'tch' sound and shoved his hands in his pockets. Guess they are going to the same place. 

"Yeah, Ei--Shitty Hair called me too." He stated, almost losing his epic-cool-guy-who-doesn't-bother-with-names persona. 

They walked down the street for a bit and Todoroki was about to get out his phone to call Midoriya back when Bakugou stopped him.

"There they fucking are." He grumbled, spotting two very small children standing awkwardly on the sidewalk trying to manage a whole lot of clothes and two heavy backpacks. 

Todoroki blinked, very very confused. No...last time he checked, Midoriya was a bit taller than that. Was Bakugou crazy? Those kids are just some lookalikes. Or something. 

Secret siblings? 

It's a mystery. 

Bakugou rolled his eyes at Todoroki's confusion and just led the way over, "What the hell happened?!" He grumbled, glaring down at them. 

"Some guy jus' ran into us!" Kirishima explained. Bakugou stared down at him for a moment.

"I fucking knew you weren't a real redhead." He mumbled. Kiri sputtered some in surprise.

"Wha'?! How?!" He asked.

"I may be going deaf but I'm sure as hell not going blind. Jeez." Bakugou answered simply. You can't exactly hide dark black roots or eyebrows. Plus, the guy's hair always bled some red in the showers. And the whole 'it's just my shampoo' excuse is pathetic. 

Kiri actually pouted some, looking down at the ground. Bakugou sighed.

"I'm not saying that's a bad thing, dumbass." He mumbled, voice getting a little softer as he glanced away. Jeez, Kiri can be so sensitive sometimes.