2.0

as i left the bathroom i felt my face heat up even more. minho was taking off his shirt; a seemingly innocent act, since we were about to get in the pool, but nonetheless, it had me flustered. minho was simply wearing swim trunks while i was wearing a swim shirt in addition to my shorts. minho's head snapped to my direction as the door latches shut. "you ready?" he asked. i nodded, quickly following behind him. as we left the house, i saw felix still talking to hyunjin and a few other guys, who i'm guessing are hyunjin's friends. i brushed it off, looking around for minho, only to find him running up to the pool, taking me in with him. as i hit the water, i was shocked by the temperature. we reserface and i lightly hit his arm, laughing. "it's so cold," i gasped as he just laughed at me. i decided to get back at him by splashing water in his face, this led to a small water fight. as the fight came to a halt, minho decided that my sanity isn't very important and brought up last night, again. "so, do you usually text prank your teachers?" i looked down, becoming shy again. "no" i said shyly, causing him to laugh. "i was pretty surprised. i thought shy little jisung finally came out of his shell."

"finally?" i asked, curious of what he meant. "i didn't think you payed attention to me at all." i mumbled. he ruffled my wet hair. "of course i did. hyunjin, felix, and i talk about you at practice. i'm sure the other students talk about you too." he said, matter-of-factly. "why do you say that?" i asked. "why wouldn't they, you're quite cute." he cooed, pinching my cheek. "thank you," i laughed shyly.