7.0

soon enough, their guests all arrived. even some uninvited guests managed to show up, including changbin and hyunjin's boyfriend, jeongin. felix felt defeated. the last two people he wanted to see showed up to his birthday party. great (boom boom) "who's that?" chan whispered to felix in english. "who?" he responded. "the one with the blue hair." he pointed out. felix groaned. "that's jeongin, hyunjin's boyfriend. why?" chan's curiosity turned to a pout. "that's a shame. he's cute." felix almost choked, laughing at the other. changbin, however, sat across ed from the two, glaring at chan. what were they whispering about? they seem close. i've never seen this dude before so why is he touching him? changbin's train of thoughts were going down track at about 200 miles per hour and he was about to derail. meanwhile, the lovebirds, jisung and minho, were cuddled up on a shared beanbag (minho's choice) watching the movie that was basically put on for background noise. "wanna talk to your friends for a bit. i feel like i'm hogging you." minho chuckled. "that's alright. you can hog me. they're really felix's friends to be honest. i don't have many friends." minho hummed. "i bet they'd wanna be your friend though. how could they not?" jisung pouted. "i'm not the friend making type." minho took his cheeks, turning his frown into a smile. "you may not know this, but a lot of people want to be your friend. i wanted to get to know you for a while since you joined the class, but you seemed pretty uninterested." he laughed, remembering how he approached jisung for the first time. "really? i thought you were just being a good teacher. sorry minho." minho shook his head. "no more sorries tonight. it's your birthday! just do what makes you happy." he pinched the younger's cheek. "being with you makes me happy" he smiled, earning a kiss on the cheek.

felix watched from the couch, pretending to throw up and making chan laugh. changbin had enough of the pair and stood up, walking over to felix, plopping down next to him. "hi. i'm changbin. you are?" he asked chan. "i'm bangchan." weird name, changbin thought. "it's nice to meet you bangchan." they shook hands. felix looked as if he was ready to die. "how long have you known lix?" he asked the older. lix? since when did he call me that? felix looked at him weirdly. "we were friends back in australia. it's funny, we actually reconnected today of all days." he smiled. changbin hated that he wasn't close to felix and that this guy has known him for so long. "oh wow. so you too have been friends for a long time, huh?" he stated awkwardly. "it's cool that i met him here rather than back home." chan added. "we went to middle school together in australia so i was surprised he moved here. he could barely speak korean back then." changbin pouted. this guy really knows a lot about felix.

a/n: i know the changlix dynamic is probably a little confusing so let me explain. basically felix is stuck up on hyunjin (obviously) and changbin started taking an interest in felix at hyunjin's pool party. he has no idea about felix's feelings or past, he just wants to be closer with him. felix is a switch (with different headspaces that he forces himself not to slip into) , and changbin is a needy dom (and no i'm not specifically talking about sexual traits. just in general :p ) hence why he's the more immature one. felix is cold with people he doesn't know at first but he can be very sweet.