11.5

"please give me another chance!" hyunjin begged over the phone. "you couldn't even answer such a simple question, hyunjin." he answered. "yes i can." "then do it." the younger spat. "do you have feelings for lee yongbok?" hyunjin sighed, "no..." he could barely let the word leave his mouth. "try harder next time. maybe i'll believe you." the younger said before hanging up. hyunjin groaned, laying back into the mattress. did he really like felix this whole time? if so, he felt like a complete idiot. and how could he make a move on felix now that he's with changbin? he saw the two on a date and it honestly made him a little sad. maybe he did like felix, a bit more than he thought before. he shook his head, almost as if he thought that he could shake all of the stressful thoughts out of it. all he ever wanted was jeongin, and now he's being met with the possibility that he liked his good friend felix instead? it made no sense at all to him.
_

jisung suddenly woke to the tone of his ringer going off. he groaned, hating the sound more than almost anything. he would have turned it off if it weren't for his boyfriend's grip on him. "hey, minho." he shook him. "wake up."the older groaned, turning them away from the desk where the phone was placed. "minhooooo." he whined as he tried to stretch out of his hold. minho let out an "ugh" before turning off jisung's phone. "hey! what if it was something important?" he pouted. "i'm not important?" the older gave him an annoyed look. "of course you are but-" "good." he interrupted, snuggling closer to jisung. he placed gentle kisses on his hair, feeling like his body was meant to be entangled with jisung's. "do you believe in soulmates?" minho asked, making jisung's heart beat faster.

"yeah, i think so. why?" he stammered. "i never used to believe in all that but i think i get it now. it's not some magical, other-worldly connection. it's like you have your person. and you're meant to be with that person, like a perfect match. it's almost like puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly.