12.0

felix suddenly heard a knock at the door. he got up from the comfort of the couch, groaning as his blanket fell off of him. when he opened the door, he definitely didn't expect a head of blue hair to be there. "jeongin?" the younger shot him a small smile. "uh, come in." felix opened the door further to let the younger in. "thanks" he mumbled.

"is there anything you needed? you've never come over without hyunjin." he mentioned. "that's kind of why i'm here actually. i don't know if anyone's told you, but hyunjin and i broke up." felix's eyes furrowed in confusion. "i actually broke up with him. and the reason why is because i think he has feelings for you." felix held back a sound of surprise. "jeongin i think you must've misunderstood something. hyunjin has never had feelings for me. i actually had feelings for him for a long time, but he never acknowledged them." jeongin placed a hand on the older's shoulder.

"that's the thing, hyung, i think you're wrong. when i confronted him about it, he could barely even give me an answer. he couldn't even tell me that he didn't have feelings for you. i thought someone should let you know. i didn't want to get in the way of your feelings for eachother. so maybe just talk to him? i think he'd really like to hear from you." jeongin got up from the couch, felix following him to the door.

"thanks jeongin." is all he said before closing the door. confusion seems around in his head. all of this time, did he actually have a chance with hyunjin? he was finally forgetting about the taller, making a deeper connection with changbin, moving on. and now he had to basically move backwards.