3.5

minho

i looked around for jisung at practice, but i couldn't find him anywhere. when i watched felix walk in alone, i was pretty worried. after practice, i asked felix to stay behind for a bit. "is everything alright?" i asked. "oh, yeah. i was just wondering if jisung was ok. he's never missed practice before." felix nodded, looking slightly sad. "he's ok. he found out that his grandma got sick, so he's taking a break for a bit to be there for her." i frowned upon hearing the news. poor jisung. maybe i'll bring something for his grandmother later. i shoved the thought to the back of my head, since i couldn't be too distracted during practice.

3rd person

jisung was playing video games, trying to take his mind off of minho. he felt bad for missing practice, since this was the first time he's ever skipped and not even for a good reason. he heard the doorbell ring, not immediately answering. he figured it was felix being lazy, but yet the bell rang again. he groaned, realizing that felix may have forgotten his key.
he slid off his heatset, trudging over to the door. he began complaining as he unlocked the door. "damnit, felix. you made me lose just now. i was so close t-" he was cut off by his own surprise when he opened the door to find minho standing there. "this has gotta stop happening." jisung groaned. minho followed him into the apartment, shutting the door behind him. "how's your grandma doing?" jisung's brows furrowed. "what are you-" he then remembered the excuse felix had made up. "oh. she's doing better." he bit his lip, hating that he was lying about something so serious. he was bound to receive some form of bad karma for this. "that's good. i thought i should bring over some stew. i'm not that great of a cook, and i'm not sure in what way she's sick, but stew always makes me feel better when i'm down." he smiled, taking the containers out of the bag he'd brought with him, setting them down on the counter. this only made jisung's guilt deepen. he shouldn't even be feeling guilt for the very reason he was in this state. minho caused him to feel this way, so why was he being so nice to him now?

minho noticed the other slightly shaking. his face was full of emotion but he wasn't sure what it was; pain? anger? sadness? there was almost no way of telling, but he was sure it wasn't good. "are you ok? is it bad? i mean, whatever your grandma has. i can buy some medicine if so," jisung rolled his eyes. "why are you doing this?" he scoffed, refusing to make eye contact with the older. "i'm sorry? i'm probably being too nosy." jisung nodded. "you are. you should worry more about other people and just forget about it." minho's face laced with confusion now. "what do you mean? i don't have anything else to worry about. this is important, no?" he attempted to make eye contact with jisung, but the younger of the two kept his head down.

"you should worry about your girlfriend."