9.0

"he what?" felix laughed, wanting to point out the blush spread across jisung's face. "you heard me. i'm not saying it again." felix grabbed his stomach, attempting to cease the pain from laughing so hard. "i can't believe y'all already did something like that. what happened afterwards?" jisung smiled a little, peeking felix's interest. " well it was really good, so i was gonna help him out too, believe me i really wanted to," he gushed. "and?" "and he was so sweet. he didn't even care if i left him like that. he told me that i needed to get some rest and we just cuddled until we fell asleep. then when i woke up, he had this small dinner made and we ate it and then he offered to drive me home." jisung gushed, feeling and looking extremely giddy. "i'm happy for you" felix smiled. "you know, it's funny. you never really seemed interested in a relationship before, but now that you're in one you seem really happy. it's nice to see you smile like this."  jisung nodded. "i never knew what it would mean to be in a relationship. maybe it's just because of minho but, it's nothing like i expected. it just feels natural to be around him." he gushed. "i envy that." felix sighed. jisung's smile fell a little. "you're going to have it someday too. you deserve it." he reassured him. "once we can get you feeling more confident in yourself, you'll forget why you ever doubted yourself." he gave felix his million dollar smile, making the younger laugh. "i can't wait." he joked back. just then, the doorbell rang.  the two looked at eachother questionably. "was minho meant to come over?" felix asked. jisung shook his head. "who could it be then?" the older shrugged, walking up to answer the door. he swung the door open, revealing a very unexpected guest.

"hyunjin," he whispered, looking back to see felix curiously peeking over. before he could see, jisung stepped outside, not inviting him in. "why are you here?" he whispered. "to see my friends? what do you mean?" he answered. "just go hang out with your little boyfriend or whatever. leave felix be." jisung crossed his arms. "we broke up." jisung scoffed. "then you're definitely not coming in. please leave." he nodded towards the direction of the exit. hyunjin rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he walked off into the elevator. jisung let out a breath he had no idea he was holding before going back inside. "who was it?" felix asked. "just some guy trying to sell us something." jisung shrugged. the younger just gave him a weird look, wondering why he'd go outside and shut the door if it was a salesman. he eventually shrugged it off, settling back on the couch.

a/n:

funny number 😔

funny number 😔