13.0 (finale)

there they were, two guys sitting on the couch... definitely not 5 feet apart. anyways, felix wanted to tell changbin how he felt today. changbin had been so patient with him, sticking with him without any guarantee of returned feelings. felix turned to the older. "hey changbin, can we talk?" he asked, playing with the stitching on his jeans. changbin nodded "of course."

the blond took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "i know i've kind of given you a hard time, and because of that, i understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. the fact of the matter is, i like you. and i know i had that think with hyunjin, but i know now that that isn't where my heart is. i like spending time with you and i like how you make me feel. i like you a lot and i hope i'm not too late, telling you that." felix sighs, feeling his eyes start to water.

suddenly felix felt a soft touch across his cheek. it was changbin wiping a tear that fell onto his face. "i like you too." he says, a big cheesy smile on his face. "can i kiss you?" he asks, felix giving a small nod. as the space closed between them, more tears fell from felix's face. he's never received this type of love before. it felt so good to be loved and to return the feeling.

it felt good to be treated well by someone who cared about him. all he could think in that moment was that he was the luckiest guy to have met changbin. no one else at that moment could feel the sweet and loving embrace that enveloped him in warmth and safety. and he wished that feeling could last forever.