9.5

jisung let out a small puff of air, backing into the feeling of the older playing with his hair. he was slowly falling into sub space, but after a long day, he was too tired to even care. he couldn't tell at the moment which would come first, sleep or the inevitable switch into his headspace. both were weighing his eyelids down, so he let them fall closed. soon he felt the near euphoric feeling of the switch, feeling safe in minho's arms. he moaned softly, leaning further into his touch. minho smiled, placing a soft kiss on his head. "you tired?" he asked. jisung nodded, turning around to wrap himself around the taller, much like a koala. "hannie's tired." he mumbled into the older's neck. "does hannie wanna lay down?" he smiled, admiring the nickname his boyfriend gave himself. the younger let out a soft "mhm". minho peeled the both of them off of the couch cushion and laid them both down as gently as possible, considering he was carrying the weight of both him and jisung at the same time. minho squirmed a little, trying to get comfortable, not being an easy task since jisung was still clung to him like he was scared he'd fall off. minho started to peel jisung's arm off but was stopped by the younger hugging him even tighter. "baby, you might need to move a bit." jisung whined, shaking his head. "mine." he huffed. minho smiled at the boy in bewilderment. "yes, i'm yours, but my neck hurts a bit." he laughed. jisung pouted at him, letting go of him so he could adjust his position. once he made sure minho was done moving he climbed back on top of him. "what's got you so clingy today, huh? minho asked. jisung looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "i'm being clingy?" he pouted. minho nodded, "but i love it." this made jisung blush throwing his head back into his chest.

"it's embarrassing," he breathed out. "what's embarrassing?" minho patted the back of his thigh, jisung mewling at his touch. "when i'm like this." the look in his eye begged minho not to make him elaborate further. minho could tell he was feeling some type of way due to the fact that he was acting and speaking so differently. "that's ok hon. i like you no matter what you're like." he gave his nose a little boop. jisung smiled, placing a peck on the older's jaw.