7.5

a/n: another changlix one bc 🥺

felix rolled his eyes, looking down at his phone. "what's wrong?" jisung peeked over, only to have felix flick his forehead. "ow. what the heck?" jisung rubbed the tender spot, dramatically whining about how much it hurt. felix handed him the phone, not even wanting to look at it anymore. "hey! if i can look then why'd you flick me?!" the blonde shrugged. "it's just the principal." then older sent him a quick glare before averting his gaze to the screen. "who's this? 'annoying dude'?" he read the contact. however, as he continued on to the messages, he couldn't help but laugh. "is this changbin?" it was now felix's turn to shoot daggers at his best friend. "yes. it is and he's annoying me. how do i get him to leave me alone?" he pouted, placing his chin in the crook of the older's neck. "can't you just give him a shot? it might help you move on from hyunjin. and if not you can always make a new friend. felix looked down, playing with his bracelets. "he really seems to like you lix. at least text him back. the small blonde nodded, giving jisung's head a little pat and heading to his room. he opened his phone again watching more messages roll in, most of them being hearts and other emojis, but others asking how his day has been or what he's doing today.

he decided to listen to jisung and give him a chance, also wanting to show that he was more trustworthy of people. felix was aware that jisung knew he was shutting people out. he knows that felix has had a bad past that makes him put walls up, and he's always helped him through it. looking at the many incoherent messages, felix chose to answer one asking what he was doing.

felix: i'm not doing much.

changbin: you answered! hi my love.

felix: don't call m|
don't ca|
d|

felix: hi

changbin: if you're free then... do you want to hang out? 👀

felix: sure

changbin: really?!

felix: yes

changbin: i'll be there at 2

felix's heart stopped. it was currently 1:45. he leaped up, running over to the mirror. his hair was untamed and he was wearing the first clothes he spotted after waking up. he quickly threw off the loose clothes, sliding into some jeans and a clean sweatshirt. how the hell am i meant to fix this rat's nest in fifteen minutes he inwardly groaned. he grabbed his blow dryer, quickly fanning his hair out on the highest setting, praying that he wouldn't burn his scalp off, and combed some product through the blond locks. afterwards, he added a little bit of makeup to his face as usual, not being fond of his freckles that jisung described as 'a work of art'. he managed to even spray a bit of body spray on before hearing the doorbell ring. "i'll get it" he yelled out, realizing that jisung had no idea he'd be leaving at the time. he opened the front door revealing the shorter. "ready to go?"