3.0

we made our way to the cafe in minho's car, that i wasn't aware he had. it made me wonder if he had another job on the side, since it was a pretty nice car. the line was pretty long inside, and i hadn't used the bathroom since i woke up. "hey, minho hyung. i'm gonna use the restroom." he nodded as i walked off. once i finished up in the bathroom, i washed my hands and made sure to check the mirror, heading out. what i saw when i came out, made me wish i never got in the car in the first place. minho was talking to a really pretty girl. she had long, flowy hair, a cute face, and wore some makeup (not like she needed it. she was beautiful.)  she placed a hand on minho's chest, getting way too close to him, in my opinion. i felt slightly sick to my stomach as i watched them flirt with each other. i know i had no right to be jealous, but i couldn't help the pit in my stomach from forming while watching them converse. instead of trying to figure out a way to interrupt them, i decided to just leave. i sent minho a text that 'something came up'. he responded asking if i needed a ride home, but i told him i took a taxi. that was a lie. i walked home, wanting to clear my head for a bit. one of the most frustrating feelings is being jealous over someone that isn't yours. i've felt that before, and i don't count on dealing with the feeling now. when i arrived at our apartment, i plopped down on felix's bed, cuddling his plushies. when i get sad, i usually cuddle with felix, but what kind of friend would i be if i ruined his day with hyunjin. i eventually fell asleep, waking up later to the warmth of a back hug. i turned my head to see felix looking at me with a pout.

"what's wrong, sungie?" he asked. i told him what happened earlier and he simply tightened his grip around me. i turned around fully, returning the hug. "i'm sorry sungie. i should have been here." he sighed. "no it's ok. how was your day with hyunjin?" he groaned at that. "that brat got a boyfriend. some kid named jeongin. and his friend kept being weird." i giggled, pinching his pouty cheeks. "his friend?" i asked. "yeah, changbin or something. he kept looking at me. he did the same at hyunjin's house the other day, too." he huffed. "did you ever consider that he might find you cute?" i teased the clearly irritated boy. "whatever," he rolled his eyes, playfully. "you're supposed to be the one sulking not me" he poked my cheek. "i guess so. ugh. i don't even want to see his stupid face. how does he get to make me jealous. that's not fair. he's the one who always wants to talk to me." felix patted my back. "ignore him for a while then" he suggested. "how do i do that?" "well you did say that something came up right?" i nodded. "so don't go to dance for a bit. i'll just tell him that your grandmother is sick or something." he shrugged. "but, i don't have a grandmother," felix smirked. "exactly."