10.5

"minhoooo" jisung whined. "jisungggg" he teased back, earning a glare from the boy. "gimme kisses" he said, pointing to his lips. "why should i?" he raised an eyebrow, teasingly. jisung groaned. "because i'm hot. kiss me." he frowned. minho laughed at the answer. "fine." he leant down, placing a kiss on his cheek, smiling in satisfaction when he heard a whine from the younger. "not there." he argued. "how about here?" he whispered, kissing the younger's collarbone. jisung pouted, shaking his head as the older creeped down the bed. "here?" he moved to his neck. jisung mumbled a shy 'no'. he moved south and started sucking on the sensitive skin of his hip, "here?" he smirked when the boy didn't answer, but rather just whined. minho then pulled himself up, placing a kiss on jisung's lips. "your mean." the younger complained, making minho laugh. "didn't you say you wanted a kiss?" he asked, earning a kick from the brunett. "easy there." the older teased. suddenly the younger found himself straddling the older's lap. minho raised an eyebrow, watching the smaller adjust his position before grinding down. minho let out a small groan before smirking. "someone's needy, hm?" jisung gave no mind to his teasing, continuing to deepen his movements. minho reached to undo jisung's pants before his hand was swatted away. "you're gonna get your pants dirty." he warned, the younger shaking his head. "i'll borrow your clothes." minho bit his lip, trying to restrain himself. that's hot. he couldn't control himself any longer, watching the younger ride his thigh. he roughly attached their lips, grip still tight on jisung's waist, stedying him. soon, the younger's movements got sloppy and tired and minho knew he'd finish soon aswell. jisung whined, bucking his hips with a twitch, the fast friction making minho finish, too. the two rode out their highs, panting lightly. minho placed a few soft kisses across the younger's face, praising him. "let's go get you cleaned up, ok?"

the younger nodded lightly, letting minho carry him to the bathroom.