Chapter 11 - Oh no.

Heeheegypt.

Also, someone told me in a dm that the amount of panic and overthinking Tommy's doing is unrealistic, I-

When I was going through a similar situation, I had like, 4 panic attacks a day. I'm taking my  experience and projecting it onto Tommy- it is realistic in my eyes because it happened to me-- nothing that's going on in Tommy's world is something that can be quickly adjusted to.

Also, this moves pretty quick- I'm sorry-

I WILL REPEAT! THIS CHAPTER. MOVES. FAST.

~~~~~~~~

Tommy awoke, yawning and stretching his arms. He hissed slightly, and stared at the bed sheets, remembering last night. His talk with Wilbur. What Wilbur said.

Nobody offered that type of support before.

There was a knock at the door.

Tommy got up, and opened the door to be met with the eyes of Philza.

"Hello," Tommy said groggily, his voice still tired-sounding from only getting up moments prior to Philza wanting to talk with him. Again.

"Hey, I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Hm-? nah.. 's good. What's going on?"

"I just wanted to let you know, I'm picking Wilbur's couple of friends up with Wilbur at the airport. One named Jared, and the other Wil just always called 'E-girl.' They wont be here, so you don't gotta worry about meetin' 'em, but I just wanted you to know you're gonna be home with Techno for a bit."

That was alot to process. 

'Alone with Technoblade. Oh fuck no.'

"O-okay.."

Phil smiled, mentioned he'll be leaving soon, and said things like when he'd be home, where he'd be, etc.  But Tommy wasn't listening. He was making sure he looked calm, when he was trying not to cry.

Technoblade scares the ever-loving shit out of him.

The two blondes wrapped up the conversation.

"Alright, I'll be off. Oh-! If you'd like, you can hang out with Tubbo! Just stay at the house while I'm not home, and let me know!"

"Oh..! Okay-!" Tommy visibly perked up as he heard that. Philza knelt down.

"I just.. I just really want you to feel comfortable here.. One day, at least." Philza smile, stood up, and left.

Tommy sighed to himself as he closed the door again. He knows Phil is trying, but he was scared. And fear overtakes hope. This house feels so much more different than any other's he's been in.

Tommy opened up discord, sending a text. 

TUBBOOOO! BIG MANNN EYYYYYY

Tommy smiled to himself, seeing Tubbo's icon have a little green dot next to it in a matter of seconds after the text.

Big nan! :D

What are you doing big man!?

Oh, nothimg, whats up Tomny!!

Wanna hang out?? Phil said you can come over, but we gotta stay here cause hes gonna be gone

Yeah man! I can be over im a few, and I gotta go at 4

awwwww that's so soon! Not fair

haha clingy innit

SHUT UP BITCH-- JUST GET OVER HERE