Chapter 33 - Café.

And to the Techno lovers :)

Also, a bit of a longer chapter to make up for the wait,, please keep commenting, they give me life

~~~~~~

It was noon, and Techno was getting dressed back upstairs in his room. He had a white button up and black jeans on, and he started putting on his boots. He was tieing them, as his knee-highs felt comfortable around his legs.

Dream left an hour prior, and Wilbur said Roman left at 10 am. Techno un-did his hair, and brushed it out. He pulled forth his side bangs, and grabbed the rest of his hair. He loosely braided the pink locks, and tied off the end.

He changed his ear piercings from black hoops and studs to golden ones. He ran a hand through his bangs, and sighed to himself. He glanced at his medication.

'What if I overdose again..?'

Techno shook the thought. He has to take them, just, the reasonable amount this time. With nervous hands, he grabbed one of his bottles. He had a water bottle in his room, and took the first one.

He'll be okay. He'll be okay.

He took the rest of his medications, and chugged a bit of his water afterwards. He wanted to wash it down, and not risk the hospital visit.

He walked downstairs, and saw Tommy and Philza on the couch.

"Hey Tommy, I'm heading to a café down the street, you wanna join?"

"Oh, uh, sure. Am I allowed to get changed-? I'll be fast."

"Of course, take your time." The pinkette dismissed, and watched the child go upstairs to his room. He grabbed his satchel that he always kept by the door. He took the satchel only when he went to the café.

He would often sketch, read, or type on a laptop at the café, to distract himself or calm himself down. Anything besided whatever was going on at the given point and time was better.

There were a couple books and sketchpads in there already, with pencils and a sharpener in a side pocket as well. He walked back up to his room, unplugged his laptop, and went downstairs and placed in orderly in the main pocket with the sketchpads and books.

He put his wallet in the side pocket, slung the satchel over his shoulder, and waited, talking with his father to pass time.

A minute later, Tommy walked downstairs. He was in a crewneck sweater, jeans, and his converse's. Tommy glanced at Philza and Techno, waiting on someone else's call of what to do.

"Ready?"

"Mhm."

"Dad, we'll be back later."

"Alright, be careful-!"

"Will do, c'mon Tommy."

The pinkette and strawberry blonde walked out the front door. The was was in silence, as Tommy stayed right next to Techno's side. They were just going down a few blocks, and Tommy really took in the scenery. Every tree was beautiful, like they were pulled right out of a painting.

The air was just so refreshing too.

Eventually, they got to the café. They entered, talked with the person at the door, and seated next to a window. Techno placed the satchel down as the two talked, and Tommy genuinely felt.. comfortable.

Comfortable with Technoblade. Lkke no one could hurt him with Techno next to him. Technoblade doesn't seem to get hurt either, right?

(Oh, if only you knew Tommy.)