Chapter 16 - Breakfast

GUYYSSSS!!! LETS GO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

This one isn't that long, this is just a filler sort of thing to move things along. And looking back on it now,, I don't know why I said this was going to be called "Caught part 2" I-- 

I don't know man. 

Also, I GOT ANOTHER CHROMEBOOK,, I CAN TYPE AGAIN!! Though I suppose I did write alot over spring break.. These uploads are so inconstant lmao. Chille anyways so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids sat around the island, a very uncomfortable silence suffocating them. Philza was finishing up the waffles, and was plating some for the boys. He put 2 on a plate, with whipped cream and cut strawberries on top, and ended it off with a drizzle of syrup.

He handed the plate to the pinkette.

"Thanks dad. Gotta admit, it's a classic." Techno said as he looked at the waffle dish in front of him. He's had waffles like that from day one since Phil adopted him. A classic. Very nostalgic too.

"Mhm, it's always been a favorite of yours." The beach blonde responded, getting a small smile and a hum back from his eldest son. 

Techno was going to help, but he knew Phil had always adored making breakfast for other people. He didn't wanna, and I quote, 'ruin the waffle-maker's thunder.' Techno just rolled his eyes at the stupid thought.

"Hey Wil, how many you want?" 

"Uhm.... Just one.. Not that hungry this morning." Wilbur chuckled at the end, just to brush off the cold undertone of the lies.

"You sure..?"

"Mhm, I'm sure." Wilbur nodded for his dad, and watched in a loud silence his dad put whipped cream and blueberries on top, drizzling with syrup like what he had done with Techno's plate. He tapped his finger on the table anxiously, as the plate was placed in front of him.

"Oh, Wil, Techno was tappin' along to Saline Solution earlier-"

"SHUSH-!" Techno's face flushed again of embarrassment. The brunette chuckled and mimicked an 'awww' while he playfully nudged his brother. Tommy held back a chuckle as he watched to two 'bicker.' He bit the inside of his cheek before his eyes fell to the table.

Tommy had never had anything like this before.

All the other 16 houses he stayed at, nobody was ever this... nice, with each other. they would be fighting, and yelling and hitting. This is so much different then what he's use to. Ho did he feel about this place?

Comfortable? Maybe.

Scared? Yes.

"Tommy?"

Philza broke Tommy's train of thoughts. The strawberry blonde shot his head up and looked at Phil.

"U-uh, yeah?"

"How many waffles?"

He glanced at Techno.

"Just one  for now." Techno answered for the kid. Tommy nodded in agreement, but was still not fond of the 'let's eat in front of everyone' idea. Wilbur, seeing the signs, gestured towards Tommy with his head, in to which Techno shakes his head no.

"Any fruit or whipped cream or anything?"

Tommy shook his head. Philza passed the plate over, as Philza made his own plate. He sat with the boys at the island, and struck up a conversation.

They all picked up their utensils while the three others talked.

"Why don't we all do somethin' tomorrow hm?"

Techno shrugged, while Wilbur put on a smile and nodded. Techno and Phil were the only ones who had bitten into their food. Wilbur and Tommy, on the other hand, were just poking at the waffles on their plates.

Phil looked at Tommy.

"You feelin' up for it..?"

"Uhm..... I.. I think so?" Tommy spoke without realizing. His eyes slightly widened as he bit his tounge, afraid to agree to something he couldn't do or handle.

"That's alright if you're not, Tommy. Dont feel pressured to do anything yet." Philza said, and gave a reassuring smile. Tommy gave one back, and nodded.

Techno nudged Tommy when Phil and Wilbur were focused on their concersation.

"A few bites." The pinkette mumbled under his breath. Tommy nodded, and poked at his food a few more times before cutting on a small peice of the waffle and hesitantly put it in his mouth.

He wanted to gag.

He chewed and swallowed the food, blinking as he did so to prevent himself from tearing up. His hands were shakey and he wanted to spit it out right then and there.

But he didn't.

"You're doin good.." Technoblade mumbled to the strawberry blonde and in response, Tommy just silently nodded.

"-But that wasn't my fault! Jared had started it!" The brunette said to his father, getsuring with his hands as he spoke.

"Wil, you shoved the guy-!"

"He deserved it-! That wanker!"

"Wil, I thought you three were friends-"

"Me and Violet are! Jared has had it out for me since her and I got close!"

"Violet??"

"The one who I call e-girl."

The other two were watching Wilbur and Philza speak.

"What--?" Techno asked.

"We came home so early because Wil and Jared had gotten into some conflict." Phil sighed, taking another bite of his waffle. Techno chuckled at his brother's impulsive aggression towards Jared. Philza got up, getting a glass of water.

Techno leaned over to Wilbur.

"A few bites. At least."

He mumbled to the brunette, and Wilbur nodded.

"You boys want a drink?"

"The usual for Wil and I. Tommy, whatcha want? We got apple juice, water, tea.." techno turned to the other, as Tommy cleared his throat and said water.

Phil brought them all their dinks, and they all said a thank you. They continued a conversation.

~~small timeskip~~

After breakfast, they took care of their plates. Wilbur and Tommy only took a couple bites of their food before throwing their stuff out. They all stayed by the island, shooting out ideas of what to do. Tommy just nodded along to whatever the others were saying.

After about 10 minutes, they agreed that can be discussed later. Tommy went up to the bathroom near his room and locked the door behind him. He got on his knees and discarded the few bites he had.

After 5 minutes and he had flushed the toilet and was his name and that jazz, he left and went to the room. He sat down on the bed and sighed, and heard a knock come from the other side.

"Come in-!.."

Techno entered the room.

"Hey. Im not good at apologizing but um, I'm sorry I snooped around a couple days ago. I just.. I knew you were hurting and I wanted to figure out why so I could help.. it wasn't the best way.."

"I-it's okay really.. I didn't think much of it." Tommy responded. That was half true, he said its okay cause he apologized but he definitely thought much of it.

"Oh and uh, Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Please dont cough it up again.. you need food."

Techno left the room, closing the door behing him.

'What just happened.'

~~~~~~~

1167 words. I'm so tired.