Chapter 23 - Ranboo

Haha. This one is quick, the next one is heart breaking for Techno fans :)

~~~~~~~

Ranboo was smiling widely.

"How did you- how did you find me..? I'm glad you did but how man?"

"I made friends with Tubbo, do you know him-?"

"Yeah,"

"Well I made friends with him when I moved a few blocks over and we met at a park. He told me about you!"

"Like wha-"

"Like that you lived right here!"

The two kids hugged, and Ranboo was all giggly. Tommy had a small smile on his face as well. Ranboo was a friend he made at the orphanage. The only friend he made at the orphanage.

They showed up at the same time, and was put in the same 'activity group.' Ranboo saw Tommy very shaken up, and still crying. Ranboo asked if he was okay, and Tommy could only shake his head. Ranboo had a look of thought before his face lit up with an idea.

Ranboo handed over a green marker, and slid a piece of paper over to him. Ranboo had a red marker, and had a very warm smile on.

"Wanna draw? I like drawing my feelings so I figure."

Ranboo was a few months older, and was comforting the other. Ranboo showed up cause he told his teacher something he wasn't supposed to. His dad would neglect him and lock him in a dog crate in the basement until school. Teacher called CPS, and here we are.

And we know what happened with Tommy.

Ranboo was the first person besides his mom to give him a genuine hug. Tommy broke down the first time when Ranboo hugged him. He'll never live it down. They parted, and Tommy looked at Phil. He lightly scratched at his wrist, give a very akward and uncomfortable smile.

"Phil, this is Ranboo, Ranboo, Phil." The strawberry blonde spoke through his teeth. There was a thick air that floated around the room, making the child suffocate. Ranboo's eyes widened and he bowed his head down respectively to Phil.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should've been a lot more formal with this instead of just showing up!"

Ranboo apologized 20 million times-

"It's alright Ranboo! You were excited to see Tommy!" Phil had a warm smile on, and looked at the kitchen island. His keys were sitting there, as he threw them there when they got home from the movie theaters.

"You boys wanna go out for ice cream or something so you can catch up?"

"You don't have to--"

"Nonsense, Ranboo. I cant seperate you two when you just found each other. Hiking, ice cream, what do you boys want?"

They both came up with a collective 'um's' 'uh's' 'i don't know's' and random mutterings. Phil just chuckled and grabbed his keys.

"Well c'mon then! Even if we don't do something we could just drive around."

The two kids nodded. Tommy was very visibly more comfortable with Ranboo there. To be fair, they were all they had for so long. Techno smiled to himself, seeing Tommy look so calm.

Wilbur was freaking the fuck out.

He was hitting Schlatt's arm and was silently screaming. His smile was wide as hell and his eyes were practically stars. Schlatt just sighed and delt with the hitting on his arm.

2 very different reactions.

"Dad, could we head over to his while you're gone?" Wilbur said, as the brunette calmed down from his high.

"I'd rather you not, but if you do let me know."

"Okay-!"

"And Tech, are you gonna have Dream over or someone else?"

"Hm? Ah, no. I'll be fine for an evening on my own."

Phil and Techno had a silent conversation. At the end, Philza sighed quietly and nodded. Wilbur and Schlatt stood and stretched, looking at the 2 children and the father of the house.

"We'll just walk out the door with you." Wilbur said, smiling to the rest. Ranboo backed up and let everyone out, as they left the house. Techno sighed, his smile fading immediately. He heared the engine of his father's car starting as he got up.

The pinkette went up to his room, and closed the door behind him. He grabbed a book off of his mini bookshelf and he sat on his windowsill.

He'll be fine home alone for an evening.

~~~~~~~

728 words. I told you it was short lmao,,

I'm trying to make the next chapter longer, I only just started it. I'm gonna get the next one out as soon as I can loves. It's very triggering, I'm warning now!

I'm trying my best, I really am. So much stuff has happened today and I'm struggling right now. Im sorry about that.