Epilogue

Earthly colors greeted the curious irises that entered the café known far and wide for it's one of a kind dishes and coffee that was said to taste otherworldly.

It was always busy. Customers staying half a day, typing on their computers doing work. Young adults ranting about the predicaments of life and oldies doing their 'people watching.'

A petite young girl entered the café, peering around with unease. She lifted a hand and brushed away a strand of her hair that stuck to her skin after she broke a cold sweat.

She stiffly walked over to one of the waiters, breaking focus after the wafting scent of coffee filled her nose and gave her a warm stuffy feeling.

"Hello, may I help you?" That very waiter asked. A tall boy who kept a tired but full smile on his face. His eyes were just about closed.

"I ermm." The girl struggled forming the words she wanted to say and her gaze shifted from her surroundings and onto the waiter's name tag which read Teucer. "I would like to apply for a job."

"My my, that line is very nostalgic." A young lady sipping coffee by the table where the two were spoke sweetly. She turned to her husband who looked ageless. The same choppy orange hair, blue eyes and cheeky grin never changed. "What do you have to say Childe?"

"If you can cook... Then I will hire. Did I get it right?" He cocked his brow, recalling his first meeting with (Y/n). "I'm preeetty sure that's what she said."

"So I'm hired then?!" The girl's anxious look was wiped away with joy.

"Wait are you really sure we can just assign her to cook? It might be hard for her to keep up with the standards."

"Then she'll be your apprentice, chef (Y/n)." Childe patted his wife's head.

"Fine." She sighed and her new apprentice was staring at her excitedly.

This was Childe's and (Y/n)'s café, And their new family. Just like the life velvet café set out for them, they wish to see their café bring promising futures for their staff too.

Where they lived, the same mansion. It was them, Teucer, and their puppy.

But the café and a peaceful life wasn't the only thing they had planned for their lives. Or maybe some things were unplanned for.

"Fuck you tar-freaking-taglia no wonder I was feeling sick the past days!" She came out of the comfort room and cussed at her husband who was looking at her in confusion.

"What did I do?" He frowned.

"You got me pregnant!" She shrieked. "It was supposed to be just us and the puppy! I don't know how the hell parenting works."

"P-pregnant you... You and me will have a child?" Childe began tearing up while (Y/n) was frantically pacing around the house holding the pregnancy test.

"Maybe shouldn't have gone at it raw. And like, pipe down when you guys are at it." Teucer murmered to himself after witnessing the reveal.

"I'm going to be a father! I'm going to be a father! I'm going to be a father!" The orange haired man stopped his frantic wife from pacing around the room and pulled her into a warm embrace. "I'll be a good dad to our child."

"Very ironic when you're the one saying it, Childe." She tried to sound upset but couldn't help smiling when he held her the way he did.