+ End of the beginning +

(Y/n) has been working at the velvet café for a few months now. And manager QiQi had decided to put up a poster on the front of their shop saying that the café is hiring. She wanted a new waiter/waitress specifically, because ever since (y/n) came along Childe hasn't been doing his work properly.

QiQi was considerate enough to not fire him however, since she loved all her staff like family.

It wasn't too long after the poster was put up, a girl with neck length lavender hair and large green eyes came in with a resume. She spoke quite formally, and maintaned a calm demanour the moment she set foot into the café. With that, and the almost desperate need for a new waiter, QiQi approved of the girl.

"I am Noelle, it's a pleasure to be working with you all." She introduced herself towards the rest of the staff all gathered in the staff room.

"Another cutie!" Barbara's face lit up. "It's a pleasure to have you with us!"

"Hopefully this one won't slack off like- ehem mr. I love to hit on (y/n) all day." Kaeya scoffs.

"What? You jealous that you aren't able to hit on her, eyepatch man?"

"Come again?"

"You can count on me to do my job right." The new waitress interrupted with a smile. Not a half-assed smile, but rather an ambitious and hopeful one.

"Zhongli and Childe will show you how your job is done. Please take this week with ease, your job will formally begin next week." QiQi instructed,  and all staff exited the room to begin the day.

And this was but another chapter for (y/n).

Things might take a dramatic turn for the better or worst.

---
A/n

Hello guys! Sorri if this chapter be v short (and took me ages to write because I be doing a lot of things sobsob)

But ye this basically concludes the first part, and now we finna move to the next part where THINGS ARE GOING TO START HAPPENING

Hopefully

Because I struggle with writing good character development pFt

Anyway, good day to y'all and goodluck on your wishes!