2

I waited in front of the door for a few seconds before it was opened. I looked up to see the same guy I bumped into at the park.

"Wait you're the one who needs a roommate?!" I exclaimed. "You're the guy that ran into me at the park."

"And you're the girl that was crazy flustered after I crashed into you," the man smirked. My cheeks instantly reddened, embarrassed that he realized I was flustered. "But aside from that, yes I'm the guy who needs a new roommate. You cool with that?"

The man's black hair was dripping wet from a shower he took and was now falling onto his face. Drops of water were sliding down his smooth skin.

"Yes, of course. You don't seem like a psychopath."

"I'm glad you think that," he laughed. "Oh also, what's your name?"

"Ara," I answered shyly. "I'm assuming you're Jisung?"

"Yup. Pretty name, by the way."

"Thank you," I blushed as I stepped into the small yet cozy apartment. It was decorated nicely, with blue gray walls and occasional decor scattered throughout the area. I was so glad it wasn't an old, run down apartment building. "Nice place," I commented.

"Thanks, decorated it myself," Jisung beamed. "Now onto all of the legal paperwork stuff. When do you plan to move in?"

"Oh um I was hoping by tonight?" I cautiously replied.

"I'm not going to question it until later," Jisung said as he grabbed a stack of papers. "Let's go through these documents quickly then. You should be able to officially move in by tonight."

"Great, thank you so much!"

"And just an fyi, this contract is for one month. You can decide whether or not you want to stay or leave after that. Clear?"

"Yes, that's perfect!" I exclaimed. One month was just enough time for me to sort out my life and to become stable enough to support myself.

After finally getting everything sorted out, I was officially living in this apartment along with Jisung.  Take that, mom.

"Okay well now that I'm officially your roommate, I feel like we should get to know each other more!" I said excitedly.

Jisung simply shrugged his shoulders "Not a problem with me."

"Okay, what do you do for a living?" I asked.

"As of right now, I'm an interior designer but my true passion is music. So aside from my day job, I write and produce music. What do you do?"

"Well I'm a fashion blogger and I hope to work at Vogue someday," I sighed.

Jisung nodded his head. "This is a little random but why were you so desperate to find a roommate?"

"Oh well my mom and I got into a fight and I left home to prove to her that I'm capable of living on my own, without her," I responded.  "It all happened in the heat of the moment but I don't know, I'm kind of glad it happened."

"And why's that?" Jisung smugly asked.

"Because now I actually get to experience what it's like being independent from your parents. I've lived with them my whole life and I really needed a change."

"You sure it's not because you're going to be living with a handsome roommate?" Jisung questioned, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope, not at all," I confidently respond. Of course, there was so doubt that he was handsome but the guy already seemed to have a big ego. Admitting to his good looks would only boost it more. "Besides, who says you're handsome?"