43

"They're all gone," Hana said softly as she entered Felix's room. By this point, I was wrapped up in blankets and crying.

"Okay," I responded quietly. My head was still hurting from my hangover and my stomach was growling. Hana seemed to notice and pulled me out of bed.

"You can stay here for as long as you'd like," Hana said as she led me to the kitchen. "You and I can share a bed, if that's fine."

I simply nodded, taking the muffin and pain relievers that my best friend handed me. I was still heartbroken at the argument Jisung and I had earlier, his hurtful words replaying in my mind.

"Hana?" I spoke up. "Do you think I should continue this?"

"Continue what, you and Jisung?" Hana asked. I nodded as a response.

"Well my honest opinion is that you guys should fight to be together because ever since you started dating him, you've been so happy Ara. Yes, I hate him right now for what he said to you but if he's able to come forward and you guys can fix this and move forward, it'll all be worth it in the end."

"Okay," I breathed, shaking away those thoughts from my head. Even if we haven't been dating for long, I still felt at home with Jisung. After all, his presence alone was enough to comfort me. 

"Hana, do you think this was all my fault? Like at the end of the day, I was the one seen sleeping with Hyunjin..."

"Ara, stop," Hana said abruptly. "It's not your fault okay? Whatever happened last night was purely an accident and you had no bad intentions at all. Do not ever put the blame on you."

"Okay, thank you Hana," I sighed, my mind still clouded with thoughts of Jisung.

"How about we forget about all of this for a while okay? It seems like your mind needs to be distracted."

"I like that idea," I replied, already feeling a little better as Hana turned on a movie for us to watch.

A few days passed and I was still living with Hana and Felix. I received no text from Jisung yet, which honestly hurt me even more. I drearily went to work each day and came back home only to sleep and cry. To say I was exhausted both physically and mentally would be an understatement.

Hana and Felix have been doing the most they could to cheer me up and keep me occupied, while still making sure to care for me and listen to me. It made me realize how amazing of a friend both of them were. I was extremely grateful to have such people in my life who truly care about me.

Tonight, Hana, Felix, and I decided to have a spa night where we did face masks and pedicures.

"It's so cold!" Felix screeched as Hana applied a sheet mask on Felix's face.

"No shit Felix, it's a face mask!" Hana yelled back as she patted the mask in place. "Time for the cucumbers!"

"Wait that means I won't be able to see!" Felix realized as he tried to escape.

"Nope, you're staying right here," Hana said, grabbing him by the arm to sit him back down.

"Ugh fine," he grumbled as Hana stuck two cucumbers on top of his eyes. "Okay, your turn Ara!"

"Alright," I chuckled, reaching for a face mask. I instantly relaxed as the mask hit my skin, letting it cool me.  Hana put two cucumbers on my eyes too, forcing me to close them and to just relax.

However, my phone dinged, alerting me of a new text. I took of one cucumber slice to see who it was. After reading the name, my heart immediately dropped.

One new message from Jisung

— a/n —

Ahh sorry for the short filler chapter, things will pick up soon, don't worry :)