49

"Let's make brownies!" I exclaimed after Jisung kept complaining of boredom.

"I'm not that good at baking though," Jisung frowned, staying put on his bed.

"But I am," I replied confidently.  "Felix's baking skills rubbed off on me so I can also make some amazing brownies!"

"Whatever you say angel," Jisung smiled, following me into the kitchen.

I quickly got out the needed ingredients and bowls, Jisung simply watching from afar.

"Someone seems to be very comfortable around the house," Jisung noticed since I knew where everything was.

"What can I say, of course I'd know where things are in my house," I smirked, playing along.

"Here, let me help," Jisung chuckled, reaching for a box of baking powder that I was having a hard time of getting.  After laying out all the ingredients on the counter, I instructed Jisung on what to do.

"I'll heat the butter while you can add four cups of flour into this bowl," I stated, handing Jisung a mixing bowl.

"Yes ma'am," he nodded, getting straight to work.  I began melting the butter and glanced behind me to see how Jisung was doing, only to see flour all over the counter.

"Babe you had one job," I sighed, helping Jisung clean up the mess he made.

"I'm sorry, the bag was heavier than I thought," Jisung whined as he moved the mixing bowl away from the spill.  We both diligently cleaned the mess side by side, commenting on how clumsy Jisung was being.

"How about you bake, and I'll be here for moral support," Jisung offered, giving me a back hug.

"Good enough for me," I sighed, melting into his arms.  Jisung rested his head on my shoulder as I continued mixing the needed ingredients for the brownie batter. 

"Okay, done!" I beamed, grabbing a pan to pour the batter in.

"Here, I'll put it in the oven to say I did something," Jisung insisted, taking the pan away from me and putting it in the oven.

"Wow, what an amazing help," I teased, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Only for you, angel."

I lazily threw my arms around Jisung's necks to bring him in for a kiss.  I was overflowing with emotions right now and seemed to fall more and more for the man in front me every passing minute.

After we broke away from the kiss, Jisung was the first to speak.  "Ara, are we together now?"

"What type of a question is that?" I laughed. "Of course we are."

"Okay good cause like after that whole thing, it definitely didn't feel like we were together but now we told each other I love you but we never clarified-"

"Jisung, just shut up and accept it," I chuckled, lightly hitting him on the shoulder.  

"Right, okay."

We spent the rest of the time waiting for the brownies to bake by simply talking and catching up on life.  It felt so good to be able to tell Jisung about how my job was going and to talk about our friends together.

"Minho and Hana definitely have something between them," Jisung laughed, agreeing with me.

"I know right! And their personalities are so similar that it's scary."

"I think Minho is just nervous to take things further," Jisung confessed.  "His history with dating and his past love life was pretty hard on him so he;s really cautious when it comes to Hana."

"That's such a bummer," I frowned.  "They really are perfect for each other."

"Hopefully it'll happen some day," Jisung beamed, glancing at the clock.  "In the meantime, looks like our brownies are done!"

"You mean my brownies," I corrected him, throwing him a side glance.

"Yeah yeah," Jisung waved, opening the oven.  "It smells so good!"

"Well you can't eat it now, let it cool and then we can try them," I explained. 

"Fine," Jisung sighed, reaching for his phone instead. As he was checking his texts, I peered over his shoulder to see his phone blowing up with notifications from the group.

Seungmin:
it's already past 5
where the hell
are jisung and ara??

Minho:
hmm let's use our brains for a sec
they're currently getting back together
which means a lot of sappy shit like
"oHhh jisung u are the one for me"
or
"ara, my angel, baby, sweetheart
i cannot live a second without you
please accept me once more"

Hana:
okay that made me snort

Felix:
HANA WTF LMAO

Chan:
let them be minho

Hyunjin:
nO we cant just "let them be"
i'm hosting a movie night
and these two bitches aren't here
and i expect them to be here
they can continue fucking later

Changbin:
shOts fiReD-

Hana:
😶

Seungmin:
agreed w seungmin
even jae is here smh
y'all are leaving a bad impression

Felix:
OMG WE NEED TO ADD JAE

Seungmin:
is that rly necessary now-

Felix added Jae to the conversation!

Felix:
hi jae!! 😊

Chan:
welcome to the chaos

Jae:
oof hey guys

Jeongin:
OMG YAY JAE IS ADDED!!
also why are we texting guys
we're literally in the same room??

Hyunjin:
EVERYONE EXCEPT JISUNG AND ARA

Jisung:
uh
hi guys hehe

Changbin:
JISUNG
U AND ARA BETTER GET UR ASSES OVER HERE

Jisung:
our bad guys whOoPs-
didn't realize it was already 5-

Seungmin:
ofc u didn't realize

Hana:
what were u two even doing for so long?

Jisung:
BAKING BROWNIESSSS
- ara

Felix:
WITHOUT ME??
ARA HOW COULD U

Jisung:
sorry lixx
we're bringing some there dont worry

Jeongin:
YAY BROWNIESS
ARA HURRY UPPP

Jisung:
yes yes comingg
we'll see y'all in a bit <3

Hyunjin:
if u guys aren't here in 5 min
i will personally beat ur asses

Jisung:
sorry i'm back
we're coming jeez

Minho:
i forgot how lovey those two are

Seungmin:
don't act like that's not u and hana

Jae:
😳

Chan:
omg
jisung and ara
just come pls

Jisung:
yessir 👍