7

"So," I started after closing the door.  "scared to the bone of horror and thriller movies, huh?"

"Stop," Jisung whined.  "I just don't like them, okay?"

"So that's why you grabbed onto my arm for the entire movie," I hummed.  Jisung's cheeks were red as he looked down to his feet.  "You know you have this outward appearance as egotistical and cocky but really, you're just a cute little squirrel."

I could see Jisung blushing like crazy, which only made me continue my teasing.  "You should've seen yourself tonight.  Your eyes were wide open while watching and you could tell how scared you were just by looking at them.  And then when you fell asleep, oh my god, you looked like a tiny baby with your mouth slightly open."

"So now you think I'm cute?" Jisung asked quietly, giving me a subtle wink.

"Hey you were the one who called me cute first!" I protested.

"No I didn't."

"The balcony?"

"Oh yeah! The balcony."

"That's what I thought," I said, proudly walking away from my win.  I grabbed my phone to look at the group chat Seungmin created.

Seungmin:

hi guyss 👋

Jeongin:

hello 😊

i have pics

of jisungie and ara

Hana:

uHm pls send

Jeongin:

*3 pictures attached*

Hyunjin:

aferigreig SO CUTE WTF

Minho:

HIS SQUISHY CHEEKS

You:

wtf y'all

Felix:

wdym wtf

have u seen u with ur mans

CUTE AF 😍

You:

hold the fuck up-

my mans?

boi if u don't stop-

since when has becoming roommates turned into mY mAns?

Hana:

Since tonight

Chan:

^

Hyunjin:

^^

Changbin:

^^^

Seungmin:

^^^^

Jeongin:

^^^^^

Felix:

^^^^^^

You: