28

After a quick shopping trip with Hana, I was now back at the apartment, hanging out in Jisung's room.

"I really like it, Ji," I smiled after listening to a track Jisung made.  "It's very chill and upbeat."

"That's the vibe I was going for," he laughed, removing the headphones from my ears. He then shut his laptop and fell back into his bed.

"What do you want to do now?" Jisung asked.

"Movie night?" I asked, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I like the idea," he replied, burying his head in the crook of my neck. "We can watch here, on my laptop." Jisung grabbed the laptop from his desk and sat back down on the bed.

"Okay, let me go change into more comfortable clothes," I said, getting up to leave.

"Or," Jisung started, a smirk forming. "you could just wear my clothes."

"Now why would I need to borrow your clothes if my room is literally right across the hall?" I asked.

"Because mine are more comfy?" He asked uneasily.

"Okay fine," I giggled, causing Jisung to clap his hands like a tiny baby.

"Would these work?" he asked, pulling out clothes from his closet.  In his hand, he held a plain white hoodie along with gray sweatpants.

"Yes, those will do," I smiled, taking the clothes from him. Immediately, he turned around, letting me change in peace.

"Okay I'm done," I shyly responded after putting on Jisung's clothes.  Although a little loose, they were extremely comfortable and it felt like receiving a big hug from Jisung.

"You should wear my clothes more often," he winked after looking at me. "You look good, angel,"

"It's just a pair of sweatpants and a sweater," I rolled my eyes.

"You look good in it either way," Jisung stated as he got the laptop set up.

"I'll go grab some popcorn, be right back!" I said as I ran into the kitchen. I took out a big bag of popcorn and poured some into a large bowl for us to share. Carrying the bowl, I made my way back to Jisung's room.

"Popcorn is ready!" I chirped, placing the bowl on the desk. "What movie are we watching?"

"I'm not sure yet," Jisung said as he scrolled through the options. "Let's pick one together."

We eventually settled on a romcom and both of us got comfortable on Jisung's bed, our backs propped up against the headboard.

I leaned my head on Jisung's chest as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, smiling.

Jisung played the movie and the two of us watched, occasionally taking a handful of popcorn from the bowl in between us. As the movie continued to play, I sunk deeper and deeper into Jisung's arms.

"She reminds me of you, angel," Jisung chuckled, pointing to the main character.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well she's charismatic, always speaks her mind, listens to the people around her, and most of all, she has a good heart. Just like you."

"Aww stop, now you're making me blush," I said, covering my face with the sleeves of Jisung's hoodie. "That's so nice of you to say and I really appreciate it Ji."

"I'm just speaking facts," he laughed, kissing the top of my head.

Jisung POV

It was past midnight when the movie ended. I glanced at Ara to see that she was fast asleep, her head resting peacefully on my shoulder. Something about her in my clothes made my heart flutter.

I quietly closed the laptop and removed the now empty bowl of popcorn from my lap. I got off the bed, careful to not wake Ara up. I fluffed out a pillow and gently layed her head on it.

After putting the laptop and empty bowl on my desk, I pulled the covers of my bed over Ara. I took a moment to take in her beauty. Even while sleeping, she looked ethereal. She really did look like a true angel, from the inside and out.

I gently kissed her forehead and brushed a few stray hairs away from her face before I layed down on my side of the bed.

"Goodnight angel, sweet dreams," I whispered at a sleeping Ara. Even though I knew she couldn't hear me, I felt the need to physically say it out loud.

As I gazed at her sleeping figure, I recounted the very first days living with her. Meeting Ara was truly a blessing and for such a beautiful woman to walk into my life made me more than lucky. In the span of just two weeks, I felt more understood than I had in a very long time. With her, I knew my feelings and experiences were completely valid. She made me feel like a human being, telling me that it was okay to fail and make mistakes. The sparkle in her eyes lit up my world, bringing nothing but happiness. She would instantly make my day better without even trying and I knew that living without her would drain the light from my life. Just the thought of not being with her made my heart drop.

It was in that moment, in the calmness of my room, that I had realized something. It was a revelation that was so beautiful yet so scary at the same time.

I think I'm in love with you

——

Ahhhh so much fluff and ✨love✨ hehe

I kinda got a lil carried away at the end there but it's all good haha I was really ~in the writing zone lol~

Sorry for another one shot kinda chapter, there's a plot line, I swear