16

After another long week of working, Friday finally rolled around.  My days were filled with writing as well as a lot of cuddles and kisses from Jisung.  After finally confessing our feelings, we were more open with each other and certainly didn't hide the affection.

There were several instances where I'd just sit with Jisung in his room and talk for what seemed like hours on end.  There was something about Jisung that made me want to confide in him.  We shared sweet childhood memories as well as our worries and insecurities.  He made me feel human, validating my feelings and comforting me when I needed it the most.  Even thinking about him brightened up my day, bringing a smile to my face.

"Angel," Jisung said in a sing song voice.  We were cozied up on the couch about to watch TV.

"Yes?" I murmured, searching around for the remote.

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

"I want to take you on a date. Only if you're okay with it."

"Ji, I'd love to go!" I replied excitedly.  "This will be our first official date!"

"It will," Jisung smirked.

"Where will you be taking me?"

"That, angel, will remain a mystery. The only thing I'll say is wear casual date night clothes, nothing too fancy."

"That doesn't help at all," I groaned, leaning my back on the couch.  "Not even a single clue?"

"Nope," Jisung chuckled. "You'll find out soon, don't worry. Be ready by 6."

"Okay fine, sounds like a plan."

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Jisung squealed, wrapping his arms around me.

"You know I could've been just as excited as you if you just tell me where we're going," I said, testing my luck.

"Nice try but no," Jisung chuckled.

We started to watch some TV as I lazily played with Jisung's silky hair. Every now and then, he'd lean down to give me a peck on the cheek, causing me to blush. As soon as the clock hit 5 o' clock, I got up from the couch to get ready for our surprise date.

"You're leaving me so early?" Jisung pouted, his arms outstretched for me,

"Well I believe you told me about an upcoming date that I need to get ready for."

"Oh shit true," Jisung said, standing up. "I'll let you get all glammed up."

"It sounded like you forgot about your own date for a second there," I raised my eyebrows.

"Nah I was just messing with you," Jisung explained, leaning in to give me a sweet kiss on the lips. He gently held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in closer. His soft lips moved against mine in a dance that made my heart leap.

Our bodies were still pressed against each other as we slowly parted from the kiss. I took in his intoxicating scent as our breaths mingled. I gazed into his deep brown eyes, knowing they were ablaze with the same feelings of happiness as mine.

"I'll let you go get ready now, angel," Jisung whispered, loosening his grip on my waist.

I slid away from his arms and slipped into my room. I picked out an outfit before quickly hopping into the shower.

After putting on the outfit, I brushed my hair out, leaving the soft waves to fall down my back, framing my face.

I decided to go simple with the makeup. A swipe of mascara, some blush, and a simple lip gloss were enough.

I decided to snap a picture of my outfit to send to Hana and Felix.

You:

hello my bitches

Hana:

why hello there

Felix:

👋👋

You:

Hana:

Hana:

OMG I LOVE 😍

Felix:

damn ara okkk

Hana:

what's the occasion 👀

You:

maybe possibly a first date 🥰

Hana:

NO WAY STFU

HE ASKED U OUT OMGOMG

AND U DIDN'T THINK OF TELLING US

Felix:

i'm very disappointed ara 😔

BUT NEVERTHELESS I'M SO HAPPY

Y'ALL TOO CUTE MY HEART ADLDNDNNS

You:

jeez guys

he legit asked me today

even i didn't know

hell i still don't know where we're going

Hana:

yess a surprise date!!

keep us updated bitch 🥰

You:

ofc ofc

Felix:

now go get ur mans 👋

You:

alr ttyl love u guys ❤️

Once I finished getting ready, I slipped outside my room. Jisung was already on the couch scrolling through his phone.

At the sound of my footsteps, he lifted his head up and let his mouth drop open.

"Wow you look beautiful, angel," he whispered, approaching me.

"You look pretty good too," I laughed. "Now will you tell me where we're going?"

"Patience angel," Jisung smiled, taking my hand in his. He leaned down and planted a warm kiss on my lips. "If you want to find out, let's go."