31

"Yeah, I thought I mentioned it to you before but I actually forgot," Hyunjin chuckled.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with anything?" I asked, growing increasingly more curious.

"Well I know how much you want a job at Vogue so," Hyunjin paused dramatically. "I was able to refer you to them and snatch up a job interview for you."

"No way actually?!" I exclaimed, not believing what I had just heard.

"Yep, seems like they needed a new writer so I told them about you," Hyunjin explained.

"Oh my god thank you so so so much!" I said, giving him a quick hug.  "You seriously don't know how much this means to me, so thank you."

"Don't mention it," Hyunjin laughed.

"Congrats Ara, I'm sure you're gonna do great!" Hana smiled.

"I'm so happy for you, angel," Jisung said, kissing me on my forehead. He backed away, smiling and snaking an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Thanks guys," I replied, still processing the amazing opportunity I had just gotten.

"You better not fuck this up," Felix said, giving me a warning look.

"Shut up bitch," I fired back, slapping his arm. "You're just going to make me more nervous."

"Ow!" He shouted, rubbing the area I had just hit him.

"You basically asked for it," I shrugged.

"Damn angel, you're so fiesty today," Jisung laughed.

"I have no choice but to be fiesty when I'm surrounded by assholes," I explained, shooting Felix a look.

"Hey are you calling me an asshole?!" Minho asked.

"That shouldn't even be a question," Hana started. "You've always been an asshole Minho."

"All of you guys are assholes," I said rolling my eyes.

"Even me?" Jisung asked, pouting his lips.  His puppy eyes made me melt and suddenly I was whipped.

"No, not you baby," I reassured him, squishing his puffed out cheeks.  "You're the exception."

Satisfied, he grinned and then pressed a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Get a room or something," Seungmin spoke up, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah stop acting like a couple, my single ass is crying over here," Chan said, pretending that tears were falling from his eyes.

"Why act like a couple when we are one?" Jisung smirked, happy that he was now able to reveal to everyone that we were dating.

"Wait a damn minute," Changbin started.  "Y'all are official?"

"Yep, Ara is now my girlfriend," Jisung beamed, pulling me closer so that our shoulders were touching.

"Bitch you never told me you were dating!" Hana shouted, elbowing me.

"Oops," I shrugged, unable to contain my laughter.

"When did this shit happen?" Felix asked, his eyes moving between the two of us rapidly.

"Yesterday," I replied, feeling the pink creep up to my cheeks.

"No lovey dovey shit in my house," Hyunjin said sternly.

Jisung simply rolled his eyes, causing me to giggle.

"Ara you're killing me over here," Hana groaned.  "How are you gonna leave me alone like this?"

"You have me," Minho smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Exactly my point," Hana stated. "Ara, how the fuck are you gonna leave me alone with this dipshit?"

"Hey, that's not nice!" Minho exclaimed.  "I'm a great person, what do you mean?!"

"Oh are we saying lies now?" Hana asked, dramatically batting her lashes. "In that case, I think you're a charming gentleman, Minho."

"Fuck you," he scoffed, putting up his middle finger at Hana.

"MINHO!" Chan screeched.  "Not in front of the child!"

Seungmin immediately ran to Jeongin's side and covered his eyes.  "Minho you are so reckless sometimes," he scoffed.

"Leave me alone!" Jeongin shouted, trying to remove Seungmin's hand from his eyes.  "I already saw Minho hyung put up the middle finger, there's no use!"

All of a sudden, the room got quiet as everyone silently turned their heads to Minho, every single one of us giving him a death stare.  Seungmin's hand dropped from Jeongin's face as we all stood there.

"You're ruining the child's innocence day by day!" Changbin exclaimed exasperated.

"I say we attack him!" Felix screamed, running towards Minho.

Everyone followed quickly, charging towards Minho at full speed. Felix managed to tackle Minho onto a nearby couch as the rest of the group crowded around him.

"Attack!" Jeongin screamed in his high pitched voice. He didn't even know what was happening but joined in anyways, laughing along.

Hyunjin repeatedly landed punches onto Minho's arm. Although they weren't meant to hurt Minho, he screamed in fake pain nevertheless.

"Ow Changbin what the fuck?!" Minho shouted after Changbin decided it was a good idea to belly flop onto the couch, right on top of him.

Hana and I watched the chaos from a distance, concerned, but used to their behavior nevertheless. All of the boys were on each other, wrestling and screaming like crazy.

By now, I didn't think they even knew why they were fighting about in the first place. Hell, Hana and I didn't know either.