15

After eating dinner, Jisung and I decided to watch some TV together.  I was still feeling extremely giddy from our kiss as I joined Jisung on the couch.

"Before we watch TV," Jisung started, his arms outstretched.  "I want cuddles."

"And cuddles I will give you," I laughed, happily falling into his arms.

I curled up into a tight ball and let Jisung throw an arm around my shoulder. I looked up and met his lips with a tender kiss.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that," Jisung confessed.

"Do what? Kiss me?"

Jisung shyly nodded, chewing on his bottom lip.

"How long have you been wanting to?"

"Probably the day you walked into this apartment."

"Wow, that long?" I asked, unable to hold back giggles.

"Yes! It's not my fault you always look so beautiful."

"You're gonna make me blush," I whined, softly hitting Jisung's chest.

"That's the point, angel."

"No stop being so flirty all the time, I don't know if my little heart can take it."

"Well better you get used to it," Jisung smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

The two of us cozied up against each other, enjoying the warmth and presence of the other person.  Occasionally, Jisung would tilt my head upwards, littering kisses on my forehead, cheeks, and lips.  This must've been what bliss felt like.

We watched some TV for an hour before I noticed Jisung yawning.  I turned the TV off and faced him.

"You're tired," I stated.

"Yeah but I'd rather sit here with you," Jisung mumbled, pulling me closer.

"Tomorrow," I reasoned, wiggling out of Jisung's arms.  "It's getting late and you're yawning like crazy."

"Fine," Jisung gave in, standing up.  "Good night, angel."

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips while gently cradling me.  My heart was fluttering the entire time and continued to do so even after he pulled away.

"Good night, Jisungie," I smiled, waving him off to his room.  Once I entered my room, I reached for my phone and gave Hana a call.  She had to know about everything that went down today after Felix dropped us off.

"Hey Ara!" Hana chirped after picking up the phone.  "How is my whipped best friend doing?"

"I'm not whipped," I protested back.

"You are definitely whipped and so is Jisung.  There's no arguing that."

"Okay maybe a little," I mumbled.  "But I wanted to tell you something."

"Alright, it better be good," Hana laughed.

"Jisung and I kissed."

"Ara WHAT?!" Hana shouted into the phone, causing me to remove it from near my ear.  "Wait give me all the details, what the fuck?!"

"Okay okay I will," I smiled.  "Like you already know, we were out on the balcony watching the sunset together.  I gave him a peck on the cheek, one thing turned into another, and we just shared a kiss."

"A kiss? You sure it wasn't multiple?" Hana pressed on.

"Okay maybe we kissed afterwards.  But it wasn't a make out session or anything.  He was really sweet."

"Aww my baby is growing up so much! You and Jisung are way too cute for me and my hopeless romantic self!"

I simply laughed at Hana's comments, still thinking about the amazing day I had today.

"Wait so what is the relationship status?"

"I really have no clue Hana," I sighed.  "We haven't gone on an official date yet or talked about it."

"Well if he doesn't ask you out soon, you better do it," Hana said sternly.

"Yeah yeah, I'll see," I waved her off.

"Does everyone else know about this?"

"Well I think they've all been shipping us from the very beginning so no one was really that surprised.  But nobody knows about the kiss except for you.  Unless Jisung told Minho or something."

"Ah okay.  This is so exciting!  Who knew you'd fall for a random stranger in the span of like a week!"

"Not me," I chuckled, thinking back to everything that happened over the past few days.

"Damn you really got lucky with this one, Ara."

"I sure did," I stifled a yawn.

"You sound very tired, go to sleep now."

"Good idea," I agreed. "Good night Hana, I'll talk to you later."

"You too Ara."

I ended the call and pulled the blanket over my shoulders, sinking into the soft mattress. In no time, I fell asleep, dreaming of my insanely cute roommate.

***

I walked into the kitchen the next morning to see Jisung preparing breakfast once again. I've gotten better at waking up earlier so I could help out but today I hit the snooze button too many times.

"Hi angel," Jisung greeted me with a warm smile. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yes I slept great," I confirmed, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Did you?"

"I did," he nodded, a smirk slowly forming on his face. "So you're just a little whipped for me?"

"What?" I asked before remembering my conversation with Hana before going to bed. "Oh no, you heard that?"

"Maybe," Jisung chuckled. "It's not my fault you were talking loudly."

"Ugh now I'm embarrassed," I groaned, burying my face in my hands,

"Don't be, angel," Jisung whispered, removing my hands. "It was very cute."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I sighed, grabbing a cup of coffee. "Let's eat now, I'm starving."