12

"Let's go to the movies!" Hana suggested after walking around for a bit.

"Good idea," I agreed as we made our way back to Felix's car. Once again, Hana sat in the front while Jisung and I took the backseats.

Soundlessly, Jisung took my hand in his before greeting me with a warm smile. His thumb drew slow circles on the back of my hand and I was immediately comforted.

"You guys are so cute," Hana gushed, making my blush intensely.

We finally arrived at the movie theater and chose to watch an action movie that was playing. Jisung and I were still holding hands and sat next to each other. Hana sat on the other side of me.

Throughout the entire movie, Jisung was being extremely touchy, in the best way possible. He'd place our hands on my knee or lean his head on my shoulder. For most of the movie, my attention was focused on him, observing his silky black hair or big, alluring eyes. It was still crazy to think how we only met a week ago.

The movie came to a close and the four of us got up to leave. As we were walking down the aisle, I whispered into Jisung's ear "Someone was a little touchy."

"Only for you, angel," Jisung whispered back, causing me to let out a soft laugh.

"What's so funny?" Felix asked, turning around.

"Nothing," Jisung and I responded at the same time.

Hana and Felix simply rolled their eyes at us and continued to walk out of the movie theater.

The four of us all agreed that we were exhausted and decided to just go back to our respective homes. Once we got in the car, my phone lit up because of a text from Jisung.

Jisung:

i'm glad we're going home

You:

why? did u not like hanging out with my friends? :((

Jisung:

oh no i did

today was fun

but now i get to have u all to myself ;)

You:

woowowow

getting a little bold, aren't we?

Jisung:

maybe...😏

u make me feel comfortable, angel

You:

aww so sweet

no matter how hard u try to be the "bad boy"

you'll always remain a soft lil baby uwu

Jisung:

-_-

did u enjoy today?

You:

yes!! ^_^

it's been a while since i've hung out with hana and felix

Jisung:

are the three of u close?

You:

very

we all met in high school

have been friends since

Jisung:

aww that's cute!

You:

lmao how is that cute-

Jisung:

🤷‍♂️

just is

"Ara will you stop texting Jisung now? We arrived at your apartment," Hana said, smugly.

My cheeks turned a shade of red after being so mercilessly called out by her.

"Wait how did you know?" Jisung cluelessly asked.

"Oh please, both of you are smiling and laughing while looking at your phones. Even a peanut would be able to tell," Felix said.

"Wow that obvious, huh?" I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car.

"Yes," Hana stated. "Okay I'll see you two around! Bye guys!" Hana and Felix waved before he drove off.

Jisung and I entered our apartment, completely drained from the eventful day we had. Both of us were lazily lying on the couch. I fluttered my eyes shut for a few seconds, taking in the peace and quiet of our place.

It was only when I heard some quiet shuffling noises did I peek my eyes open. Jisung had his phone out, facing me. He was quickly tapping away, taking a bunch of pictures.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, using my hand to cover the camera.

"What?! You looked so adorable while your eyes were closed," Jisung tried explaining. I grabbed his phone from his hand and flipped the camera so that it was facing us.

"Let's take a few selfies instead," I say, taking a picture of myself and Jisung. We played around with all the different filters. Jisung had his head buried in my hair, letting only his eyes poke out for the picture. His arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

"These are cute," I said, scrolling through the pictures I took, sending my favorite ones to my phone. I then locked Jisung's phone and turned to him. His head was still resting on my shoulder and his arms held me like I was a teddy bear. His eyes fluttered shut and I could tell he was very tired.

"Let's stay like this," Jisung mumbled, his words dragging out.

Knowing he was too tired for anything else, I agreed.

I couldn't remember when but Jisung and I had both fallen asleep on the couch, still in each other's arms. I was the first one to stir awake, looking around to see how long we slept for. The sky outside looked like cotton candy, the clouds turning a baby pink color.

I then glanced at Jisung, who was still fast asleep. He looked so serene and at peace so I decided against waking him up.  I thought back to how this week went. So much happened yet it felt so right.

Jisung had such a sweet and caring personality whilst also being entertaining.  He was a magnet, attracting me more and more every single day.

"Ara?" Jisung spoke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes Jisung?"

"Wait. Did we fall asleep?" Jisung asked, his head still leaning against my shoulder.

"Yes, we did," I chuckled, playing around with his smooth black hair. "You look like a baby when you sleep."

"No I don't," Jisung pouted, sitting up straight.

"There are pictures in the group chat to prove it," I reminded him. "Let's go to the balcony, I want to see the sunset."

"Yes okay!" Jisung enthusiastically agreed.