52

"We'll move on to the next question once you explain," I stated, leaving no room to argue.

"Ugh fine," Hana groaned. "It's weird guys, like really weird. There's definitely something up but like neither one of us address it."

"Then address it!" Jae exclaimed.

"Yeah but it's complicated," Hana groaned.

"Everything's complicated with you," I rolled my eyes, teasing her.

"Okay, your turn!" Hana said, quickly changing the subject. "You excited to move back in to Jisungs place?"

"Move back in..?" Jae asked, confused.

"Oh my god Jae doesn't know your love story!" Hana giggled, which earned a light slap on the arm from me.

"Oh please do share," Jae said, now fully invested.

Right away, Hana jumped into it, starting right from the time Jisung and I first became roommates. She talked about how we were total strangers at first but then fell for each other in a month before our "breakup". She then proudly stated that we were back together and that I'd be moving in with him once again tomorrow night.

"Wow," was all Jae could say after listening. "That's actually crazy how you guys went from complete strangers to falling in love."

"I know," I smiled, thinking about it.

By this point, our nails were finished so we quickly paid and left the salon, content with how they had turned out.

I checked my phone as we were leaving the building only to find a text from Jisung.

Jisung:

u could be here rnplaying with catsbut nOu decided to ditch metraitor

u could be here rn
playing with cats
but nO
u decided to ditch me
traitor

"Oh my god it's Soonie Doongie and Dori!" Hana gushed as she looked at my phone.

"Who?" I asked, confused as to why Hana knew.

"They're Minho's cats," she said shyly.  Jae and I exchanged a knowing glance as Jisung sent another message

Jisung:
minho's cats
u could play with them too
if u weren't out and about

You:
someone's a lil put off
that they couldn't spend time w me

Jisung:
yes.
i am

You:
brO
i'm moving in tmr
u can't wait??

Jisung:
did u just
brO me..?
😲

You:
yeah and?
what are u gonna do abt it