11

You:

hi peeps

Felix:

hii

ara i'm picking u up in 15 min, make sure ur ready

You:

ya so abt that

i was just wondering

if jisung could come w us too?

Hana:

now what is this? 🤔

Felix:

wait u and jisung..?

I FUCKING KNEW IT LET'S GOOO

You:

calm down guys omg

i'll explain when we meet up

but can jisung come or no?

Hana:

i'm cool with it :)

Felix:

same but y'all better not be over each other the entire time

You:

...

imma just ignore that message

Felix:

😚

Hana:

ok well tell ur mans to get ready in 15 min

You:

will do

see y'all in a bit

"Okay you can come!" I confirmed to a waiting Jisung.  "Be ready in 15 minutes."

"Yay! Thanks angel!" Jisung said, giving me a quick hug.  He then went to his room to go get ready.

I did the same and in no time, the two of us were ready to go.  Felix texted me, letting me know that he was outside.

"Come on, Jisung, they're outside," I told him.  Jisung was leaning on the wall, looking me up and down.

"You look beautiful, angel," he said smugly.

I couldn't help but blush at the unexpected comment.  Instead of replying, I simply grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.  The only thing I could hear was his laughter filling up the air.

We eventually spotted Felix's car and slid into the back seat.  Hana and Felix both turned around, patiently waiting for an explanation.

"What?" Jisung and I asked at the same time.

Felix and Hana both looked down at our connected hands and raised an eyebrow.

"We both confessed how we felt towards each other," I shyly explained.

"So are you dating?" Felix fired back.

Hana slapped him on the arm before speaking.  "Felix give them some time, jeez."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know!"

"Well use that brain of yours before asking such stupid questions!"