Chapter four

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

"Let's go" Jimin said, finishing his last bite before taking a sip of his coffee. As soon as l've paid for the bill, we both walk out of the restaurant and straight towards my car, seeing Driver opening the door for the two of us.

I step inside the car and see that Seojin is playing with a game on his phone which he quickly closes "Have you called Chaeyoung?" I decide to ignore his previous action before scrolling down at my phone, seeing that there are a couple of texts from my mother, reminding me of my future wife at the gathering.

He nods, "I have, sir" . I let out a deep sigh, gesturing for Driver to begin driving. The whole car remains silent with nobody daring themselves to speak, especially not Seojin.

I let my ego slip "What did she say?"

He Clear his throat and said "She'll be at the hospital until five. Then, she will go home with no stops. She even refused to have dinner with you...the invitation that you planned," He replies.

Before he called Chaeyoung, I practically told him the whole idea of the conversation. So, it was Seojin's job to ask her about her day and how long she'd be at the hospital but it's currently Jimin's job to plan the whole proposal.

Jimin has not yet given me ideas or even ways to start the proper proposal but he said about going down on one knee, which is considered important as I've known. It's like a symbol; a man would go down, just for the woman he loves but the situation is pretty much different for us. She asked for it. I'm just giving what she wants.

"Here!" He exclaims as Driver immediately press onto the brakes, causing the car to stop.

Without further ado, I step out of the car as I glance at the car behind us-raising my hand as an apology. The woman's eyes widen as soon as she sees my face but l've already made my way towards Jimin without waiting for her response.

"Tiffany & co.?" My eyes look up at the building, "What do you expect when you ask a guy to help you with an engagement ring?" He raises an eyebrow before making his way inside, leaving me trailing behind him.

The only reason why I asked him to help me with Chaeyoung's engagement ring is that he was married before....maybe he knows how to choose one. It's not like I can't depend on the people who work here but personally, Park Jimin is good at observing people.

"Welcome, sir. How may I help?" A man says, standing in between two women.

"We're looking for an engagement ring," I reply and he looks at both of us, realizing that he seems to be getting the wrong idea-as if Jimin and I, are the couple.

"I'm proposing to my girlfriend," I add which causes him to nod and gesture for us to follow him with a wide smile plastered on his face. Aha! Somehow he looks exactly like the guy from Princess Diaries who did the whole makeover thing.

Honestly, being best friends with a girl ever since I was little ... had quite an impact. Chaeyoung would always be the one who gets to choose movies up till now, don't blame me when I end up knowing girly movies.

"What is she like?" He asks, turning to look at me. Eyes squint as he tries to get me to say something about my girlfriend...in order for him to find the perfect ring.