Chapter seventeen

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰

MY eyes wander to find Jungkook sleeping soundly beside me, his eyes closed and his lips are slightly apart but somehow I feel lucky, waking up next to someone beautiful for at least a year of my life.

The exact same guy who pushed me down the swing when I was little, also the same guy who made an agreement with me which involves marriage for an agreed amount of time.

"You can keep staring at me if you want but take a picture...it'll last longer." He muttered as his eyes flutter open, meeting mine.

They are both staring back at me with the same intensity that would cause anyone going weak on their knees but I have my mind set up properly, not going to just stare back at him in awe.

I scoffed, "As if. You were drooling and it was disgusting. Why on earth would I be staring at you?" Both of my hands pushed away the sheets from covering my body before sitting up straight, seeing his lips slowly curving up into a smile.

To my surprise, He grabbed me by the waist.

Then, within seconds, he is already hovering on top of me as both of his eyes gaze deeply into mine.

I wouldn't mind the gazing intensity but due to being so close to him... it starts to make me shift uncomfortably at my spot, trying not to feel nervous. Then again, I can't shake off that feeling. "What are you doing?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

All I can hear is the sound of my heart beating utterly fast as he continues to lean in, closer and closer towards me without showing any signs of backing further away.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I can't seem to push him away or kick his ass for trying to mess around. It feels as if I want him to lean closer, place his lips on mine and get things heat up.

Especially when both of us are in bed. Just as I feel his lips brushing against mine, I quickly close my eyes... my body gladly receiving the amount of pleasure slowly creeping in but it's cut off short as soon as he pokes onto the side of my waist, causing me to immediately flinch.

My weak spot.

He would always do that whenever I'm giving him the silent treatment and unfortunately, he poked me for no good reason; letting my body fall onto the bed as he continues to laugh, placing both of his hands on my hips before tickling me.

"You...son of a bitch!" I uncomfortably move around, controlling my laughters. "Get off of me!" I add, seeing that we've moved towards the middle of the bed yet he shows no sign of stopping.

My eyes widen as he lifts my shirt up to my stomach and continue to tickle me without mercy.

"You hate that, don't you?" He laughed, Both of his hands are gripping onto my wrists, planting them into the bed above my head as he hovers on top of me.

My laughter starts to die down...realising the little situation we're in is quite intimate as our faces are only inches apart which can lead into something more.

"Chaeyoung..." He breathes out, slowly leaning in towards my face and down to my jawline; planting soft and quick kisses down my neck which causes me to lift my head up, closing my eyes at the breathtaking pleasure.

Slowly, I feel his grip on my wrists loosening before moving one hand down, on my hip.

Even though his kisses are soft and quick but they only send shiver down my spine, leaving some sort of electricity or more likely, sparks behind. They cause me to feel heat burning in my body as he goes on without stopping, instantly making me know this can lead into something... intimate.