Chapter ten

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰

"You really need to work on your vows," Jimin says as he takes a seat, cringing at the papers in Jungkook's hand- leaving me chuckling. Jungkook and I are currently working on our vows for our wedding, tomorrow.

Believe me, other couples would probably work on these kind of things a little bit earlier than we do but there's not much of a choice. In fact, getting married was also not a choice for him. "Come on, they're not that bad." He replied.

A couple of hours have passed ever since we started but we haven't came across any less cheesy vows to be said. Most of the vows that are shown online, states how much love and how marriages are an everlasting thing but for some reason, saying that in front of everyone there including our families will be such a lie.

A huge one. Jimin just arrived an hour ago and has started to condemn everything especially on Jungkook's vows. It annoys him more than it should but he's doing a great job not throwing those crumpled papers onto his face- which is an improvement on his anger management issues.

"Try reading them out loud," Jimin takes the paper away, "Chaeyoung, would you please do the honour and listen to the vow that your future husband was going to say to you tomorrow but luckily.....your second-best friend came to help and save the day," He smiled.

"Fine, give it a go." Jungkook sighs, deeply. Jimin clears his throat as he starts to read, "You know me better than anyone else in the world and somehow you still manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that can't believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you," He continues to look at me, waiting for my respond as I furrow my brows.

"Wait, that's it?" I raise an eyebrow, expecting something more than just simple words to come out of his mouth. "That was it and that was from the internet," Jimin replies, causing Jungkook to lean back on his seat as he takes another sip of his wine.

"I mean, it was from the internet-you could've at least put a little bit more effort. Try looking for something more, appealing than just stating the obvious words we all know about your relationship," He scoffs. "I don't even know what I'm supposed to say!" Jungkook points at his laptop.

"Maybe, something cheeky or funny. You don't need to suffocate people with endless love or words that are worthy of puking. Relate to yourselves...best friends for like what, twenty years and still can't crack a joke? That's lame," He shakes his head before putting the paper down on the table.

The two men begin to have a glaring challenge of their own. It's something they do whenever one of them feel a slight displeased and it's not something I've never seen before, after spending years together. They're men and men are sometimes, quite predictable.

"Want to hear mine?" I offer, causing both of them to turn and look at me. "Go ahead because I'm sure yours will be much lovelier," Jimin replies with a smirk on his face after glancing towards Jungkook's direction.

Within seconds, Jungkook has already crumple a piece of paper before throwing it directly onto Jimin's face.

A chuckle escapes my lips as I look down at my well-written vows before choosing one to read, "It is clear to me now that everything in my life has led me to you," I look up at Jungkook who has both of his eyes focusing onto me.

"I think back on all my choices and consider even the bad ones blessed, because if I had done even one thing differently, I might never have met you and become your wife," His eyes are somehow piercing into my soul, leaving me think of how his gaze would affect someone's peace of mind.

Yet, there's just something about those brown eyes, something very unlikely to figure out without an explanation, itself.

"On this day, I'd like to admit how wrong I have always been. Love is not blind, in fact love sees all. I love all of you-your faults and flaws cast a beautiful light-like the flaws of a precious jewel. I love you Jungkook" My lips curve up into a smile as I drop the paper down onto my lap, surprised to see both of their reactions.