Chapter thirteen

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰

JUNGKOOK is already walking out of the apartment with one of the boxes, placing them in the car's trunk.

He turns to look at me as he squints due to the sunlight. It has been a while since I've seen him all dressed up in a plain shirt and jeans because we would always meet up during work hours-only seeing him in suits instead of casual clothes. The simplest he has been when we meet up during lunch or dinner would be in his button-up shirt and slacks.

His hair is also messily combed, with their natural curly ends. I still remember when his hair was the best one during high school-girls were head over heels over him just because of his hair. They said he can wake up five minutes before school and still look perfect without putting any effort, at all which is a confident boost for someone like him.

Within seconds, I'm already standing on my tiptoes before messing with his hair. No matter how much he hates it whenever I do that.....I'd never stop. Just like I expected, the same reaction from him which is the same frown on his face.

My lips curve up into a smile, "Smile a little...it won't hurt" I said before poking in between of his eyebrows, making him slap my hand away but starts to slowly smile which causes me to lean closer, nudging my elbows near his waist.

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear before turning to see him crouching to check the box, wanting to make sure it's tightly sealed. My eyes wander up to his arms, seeing them flex as his veins are pretty much visible... making me shake my head, pulling myself back into reality.

"are you hot?" He asked, confusing me.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows as I eye him putting the remaining boxes in his car's trunk after putting the rest in mine.

His eyes are staring directly at me, "You're sweating. Do you want to change? You should go inside if you're feeling uncomfortable," He continues to speak while I scoff, pulling onto the hair tie around my wrist- with him eyeing my every movement.

"Let me," He interrupts me before grabbing the hair tie away from my grasps. He starts to turn me around, lifting my hair up and away from my face....slowly running his fingers on my neck, trying to take all of my hair. Then, he is already tying my hair into a ponytail.

Without me expecting, he appears in front of me to take a better look at my hair and my face as he tucks a strand of baby hair at the back of my ear before smiling to himself. There's just something about that smile and it's somehow making me try to find gravity.

"Can we go already? We spent hours packing," Jimin's voice has somehow awaken me from my sudden trance as he takes a few steps towards us, looking at both. "Right, let's go. Jimin where's your car?" Jungkook asked.

"I took a cab here so I can third-wheel when we get to your house. Besides, I'd like to know what's for dinner." He replies with a smirk on his face.

"Great, you can drive Chaeyoung's car. Just follow behind me," Jungkook handed him my car keys which causes him to roll his eyes but head straight towards my car without muttering a single word, leaving us standing behind his Car.

We Both are already entering inside his car after checking one last time in my apartment before locking the door. My eyes wander to Jungkook who is currently having his left hand on the steering wheel while the other on his lap, holding onto his phone as i looked out of the window.

Own It by Drake goes up on his Spotify which is connected to his car as I lean my body in the passenger's seat, not really knowing what has overcame me ever since he started to tie my hair because all of a sudden, I am running out of words to say.