Part 10 | Apology

100k reads on 'Tangled strings of Love'
Really means a lot ❤️❤️ I am grateful and would like to thank everyone who supported and liked the book. Thank you guys!!! 🤗🥺😘

If anyone hasn't read the story yet, check out my profile.

With that said, let's move on to the story....

Happy reading ❤️

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

KARTIK

" Okay now this is too much. It's been 5 days since she talked to me. Forget that I haven't even seen her properly." I groaned annoyed.

" You should have thought that before yelling at her. " Arjun spoke relaxed, munching on his French fries.

I slumped back on my chair, I know I was wrong. After Arjun told me the very next day, that Naira had gone into my room just to keep an important file and that she didn't intentionally sneak into my room, I realised I over reacted.

I shouldn't have yelled at her. I still remember how her eyes teared up that night.

I am stupid.

" That you are!! " I raised my brows at Arjun, " Stupid. " He finished.

I threw a couch pillow on him,
" Either you help me now or leave my cabin. "

" No free service buddy " I rolled my eyes.

" How about the weekend exclusive party tickets? " He grinned.

Instantly I tossed my BMW keys to him, " You have them. Now, tell me."

" Simple. Apologise ! " He said.

" That's easy. " Saying I took my phone and started typing.

" What are you doing? "

" Sending her a ' sorry ' " I shrugged my shoulders.

" You got to be kidding me !! " He grabbed my phone.

What!! Isn't a sorry message enough?

" Seriously Kartik, you think just a sorry, that too in text, will do ? " He exclaimed.

" What else should I do ? " I crossed my arms against my chest.

" I know you don't have much experience in this field, no worries I am here " I facepalmed.

" Sorry, I love you and promises , they seem to be just words but they aren't Kartik. No matter you Say them a million times, Until you don't prove the things you say are true, until you don't show them.... they mean nothing. " Arjun spoke in such a serious yet calm tone.

" When did you become this mature? " I teased him with a disbelieving look.

" Shut up!! " I laughed. " So Mr. Oberoi, Use your mind and put some efforts to show your wife you are really sorry." He said.

" How about I give her flowers ?" I suggested after thinking about it for a minute.

" Flowers for your lady. Good start buddy! " he appreciated.

The manager said the final layout will be ready today, means Naira will be coming here to give the files. I called my manager and asked if she was here already.

" Naira ma'am just informed that she will be here in 10 minutes sir. " I ended the call.

10 minutes is more than enough!

I quickly called Tina via the intercom.

" I need a bouquet of white tulips, Immediately!! " I ordered.