Part 23 | The Bike Ride

NAIRA

" Yeah sure, I got it. And what about the contract with Roopar's? I need the details on my table by tomorrow. Also the slum reconstruction project ... " I rolled my eyes and slumped back into the couch, focusing on the highlights of some stupid football match Kartik was watching.

It's right when they say after marriage two lives get interconnected and entangled.

Now even my life has become boring like his! Like seriously who works on Sundays!!

Come on! You have a beautiful wife sitting before you, and you don't even pay her attention.

If Rudy was here, I could have atleast played basketball but he is out of the State for a match and will be returning only after a month.

Arjun and Aditi are out for a movie date, Dhruv is meeting Siya's parents for the first time tonight, for dinner. He is hell nervous but I know he will pull it off.

And I have been doing literally nothing all day!

Never in my life I had spent such a boring weekend! And the reason is you, Mr. Oberoi!

I looked at Dory who smiled at me sympathetically. Even she understands my plight but my so called husband here! Damn!

I threw a couch pillow at him and walked up to his... Correction, Our room.

" Well, I guess it's just you and me tonight Stefan! " I decided to re-watch the vampire diaries.

Just then my eyes landed on a sticky note stuck in the mirror.

There was a plain peach top with a black jegging and a long thick brown shrug lying on the dressing table.

' It's winter so don't skip the shrug. your boyfriend is waiting, don't take too long, *wink* '

I smiled remembering his words three days back.

Three days ago,

" Today's headlines - billionaire bachelor spotted with his Mysterious girlfriend outside Hilton Hotel. " Kartik said as I got into the bed.

" Do you want to do something about this? " I asked relaxing in his arms.

" Not really, unless you want otherwise. " He spoke lazily, running his fingers along my tresses.

" And why is that so? " He gave me a naughty smirk.

" Well.... Who will say no when you can have a hot girlfriend along with a beautiful wife. Two in one! " I slapped his arms playfully but he just laughed seeing my entire face turning into a hue of pink shade.

" I am gonna Tease you, flaunt you as mine, spoil you without limits." He said in a husky voice before pecking my lips.

Present

I rushed outdoor all energized, "Kartik, I am ready.... Woah! " I gasped seeing him dressed in a full sleeve hoody t-shirt and jeans, leaning against a stylish red white Ducati sports bike.

" Wait, is this yours? You have a sports bike!! " I was dumbstruck.

" My grandfather had a craze for sports bike. This was his gift on my 25th birthday. This was his last gift before his death, I haven't used it since then. It's special to me, so I thought why not make Our first bike drive memorable with this. " he smiled at me.

"Are we going in this? " I beamed in excitement as he nodded.

This is freaking cool!

" Let's go then! " He passed me a helmet while he helped himself with one.